• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

Honestly, I loved the Orioles deadline. Count me as a believer. And as the new captain (and only member) of the Wade Miley fan club.

Ya, I was telling IVWT that the 2 moves were actually really, really good. Didn't give up anything for a couple of upgrades. I liked them both, but that's why I asked if I should troll the Os Bros because it's fun either way. Also, despite those 2 deals, we still aren't making the postseason. Boston and Toronto are too good.

Don't worry about it

I mean I am worried about it. He jumps in with a post explaining why he's not going to be here today. Then switches his vote like 10 minutes after he made his original one. And based on that you have him as vanilla. Doesn't add up

Ya, I was telling IVWT that the 2 moves were actually really, really good. Didn't give up anything for a couple of upgrades. I liked them both, but that's why I asked if I should troll the Os Bros because it's fun either way. Also, despite those 2 deals, we still aren't making the postseason. Boston and Toronto are too good.

The playoffs are happening. I need another 2 week bender where I "work from Baltimore" and really just play hooky to go to Orioles games. Sitting right behind home plate for the Delmon Young double is still a clear top 5 sports moment in my life.

I'm going to try hard to not take this so seriously this time because I'm already doing meta handstands in my head right now at Mystery Men voting for me because he presumes that I'm simple enough to be mafia and piggyback off of Gouda, but would I do that if I were mafia? Also, is he simple enough to think what I did is a mafia move or does he want me to think that he's no way that dumb to think what I did is a mafia move?

I'm gonna just act like this game is a freeroll.

If you're not mafia, mafia knows you're a special. RIP

I had the same thought.

I mean I am worried about it. He jumps in with a post explaining why he's not going to be here today. Then switches his vote like 10 minutes after he made his original one. And based on that you have him as vanilla. Doesn't add up

The first quote in my previous post is civ TIC

Gouda

It's not just the raw sewage that stinks around here

Guess you dont count Miami as part of the US?

I personally don't recognize any of Florida. And any of the country that doesn't touch a major body of water (except for Colorado, you guys are cool).

I personally don't recognize any of Florida. And any of the country that doesn't touch a major body of water (except for Colorado, you guys are cool).

Now here is an interesting question, does Utah get recognized? The states around the great lakes? I'm ok with recognizing the great lake states and punting Utah, sorry Mormons

Back