• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

A) Why does MM say that about Raise voting for me? It looks like MM is saying that Raise voting for me doesn't make sense unless he didn't read. If MM thinks I'm a civ (thus Raise voting for me is wtf?), then why is he still voting for me?

B) Gouda, agreed. WTF?

C) TF22 - I'm confused AF at what you're saying.

I'm saying that if he's maf, he doesn't come in and vote for you after there was a big backlash against me for voting for you. He would have voted for someone that wouldn't have drawn as much attention

I'm saying that if he's maf, he doesn't come in and vote for you after there was a big backlash against me for voting for you. He would have voted for someone that wouldn't have drawn as much attention

Forgot to add that this is regardless of whether or not you're civ. Which is why I'm still on you.

lol yup, gouda is killing it. Btw Gouda, I hated Nonny's zika post.

Okay well I understand what you mean now even if I disagree with the logic behind it. I think it's likely you're civ so I am disappoint son

After all the shit I got for voting Tic, zero chance that a maf member comes in and does it

That is true for most players. Not for raise, he has the reading comprehension of something with poor reading comprehension

A) Why does MM say that about Raise voting for me? It looks like MM is saying that Raise voting for me doesn't make sense unless he didn't read. If MM thinks I'm a civ (thus Raise voting for me is wtf?), then why is he still voting for me?

B) Gouda, agreed. WTF?

C) TF22 - I'm confused AF at what you're saying.

After rereading, I definitely missed his point. What I said wouldn't apply. I thought that he was referring to TiC as the civ, not raise.

lol yup, gouda is killing it. Btw Gouda, I hated Nonny's zika post.

I will be mucho disappoint if you are mafia and I'm way off. I could go back to nonny. He's good enough not to shit the bed with a little early heat, mystery is probably going to die tonight or we can look at him tomorrow.

Or we can just kill someone that doesn't play like redwing

I'm going to try hard to not take this so seriously this time because I'm already doing meta handstands in my head right now at Mystery Men voting for me because he presumes that I'm simple enough to be mafia and piggyback off of Gouda, but would I do that if I were mafia? Also, is he simple enough to think what I did is a mafia move or does he want me to think that he's no way that dumb to think what I did is a mafia move?

I'm gonna just act like this game is a freeroll.

Tough lost

I always find it hilarious that if you're mafia, literally the best play is to not post at all Day 1. We never kill absent players Day 1 and votes only accumulate on people who come in hot out the gate. We have harbored a system that rewards absent players. This is not good for the mafia game IMHO!

I always find it hilarious that if you're mafia, literally the best play is to not post at all Day 1. We never kill absent players Day 1 and votes only accumulate on people who come in hot out the gate. We have harbored a system that rewards absent players. This is not good for the mafia game IMHO!

Sad!

Eagles also does this literally every game now, but I'm ok with that because if he talks too much then he sucks.

Yeah...like who is this Eagles guy? Comes in with one picture post and doesn't say anything. Weird!

Yep I've been saying this for months. Everyone tells me I'm dumb for it.

I hope Orioles/Cubs happens just to see Da go off on Baltimore.

I don't go off on anyone besides the Cards. And after the Matusz debacle, we only have Arrieta as something to hold over them - I mean, even that is getting less effective because they flipped the Cleve for Trumbo, straight up. Oh, Strop too, he's pretty good.

Or we can just kill someone that doesn't play like redwing

I'm gonna vouch for killing Chic (nothing personal) because she said she wouldn't be around today in signup. So basically, she gets to slide two days and then "try to catch up" on Day 3 when there will already be a ton of momentum for other players by that point. Plus, I'd rather a cop investigate people they have reads on rather than people who haven't posted as much.

I think if we start killing absent people on Day 1 (even if we fuck up and they are civ special), then it'll start to sway the games back the other way in the good direction.

***Chic***

Back