• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

I'm gonna vouch for killing Chic (nothing personal) because she said she wouldn't be around today in signup. So basically, she gets to slide two days and then "try to catch up" on Day 3 when there will already be a ton of momentum for other players by that point. Plus, I'd rather a cop investigate people they have reads on rather than people who haven't posted as much.

I think if we start killing absent people on Day 1 (even if we fuck up and they are civ special), then it'll start to sway the games back the other way in the good direction.

***Chic***

Meh.

I'm gonna vouch for killing Chic (nothing personal) because she said she wouldn't be around today in signup. So basically, she gets to slide two days and then "try to catch up" on Day 3 when there will already be a ton of momentum for other players by that point. Plus, I'd rather a cop investigate people they have reads on rather than people who haven't posted as much.

I think if we start killing absent people on Day 1 (even if we fuck up and they are civ special), then it'll start to sway the games back the other way in the good direction.

***Chic***

Why wouldn't you aim at those that didn't have an excuse in the sign-up thread, yet went silent now? Redwing, Knight are two right off the bat.

I actually think your plan is awful, TiC. I still luv u doh.

***Chic***

You wanna backburner nonny? I'm ok going with chic.

I always find it hilarious that if you're mafia, literally the best play is to not post at all Day 1. We never kill absent players Day 1 and votes only accumulate on people who come in hot out the gate. We have harbored a system that rewards absent players. This is not good for the mafia game IMHO!

Ehh that may help you survive the first couple of rounds but its the silent ones that get the most heat later and cause active maf to hide in the wide open. Dont think being silent as an active strategy is a bad move for civs or mafs

Why wouldn't you aim at those that didn't have an excuse in the sign-up thread, yet went silent now? Redwing, Knight are two right off the bat.

I could go redwing, but I doubt he pops in with the sad panda thing if he was actually lurking.

Knight gave an explanation and hasn't talked about cocks and asses yet. What do you think about nonny?

***smidge*** to get a vote in. Then I will "catch up" today to alleviate tic's fears.

Tic (3) – z22, mystery, raise
Mystery (3) - doofus, nonny, gouda
chic (1) – tic
Da (1) – redwing
Raise (1) – damo
Ryala (1) – nonny
Gouda (1) – duff
Dv7 (1) – knight
Knight (1) – da
Smidge (1) - chic

***smidge*** to get a vote in. Then I will "catch up" today to alleviate tic's fears.

I'm just gonna act like I had something to do with this even though I definitely didn't. O HAI!

***Nonny*** needs to come back now.

I could go redwing, but I doubt he pops in with the sad panda thing if he was actually lurking.

Knight gave an explanation and hasn't talked about cocks and asses yet. What do you think about nonny?

I dont play often over here, and much lately, but it seems that knight's participation comes in spurts. Large chunks of posts followed by long absences.

Weird that people are still voting for TIC.

Why are you and Tic so chummy?

TiC is very good as a civ, so there is a better than zero chance that gouda is getting chummy with TiC so people will link the two of them together, when in actuality, Gouda is bad. That's my guess, but it makes sense for gouda to do regardless of alignment. Likely not both mafia, though.

I dont play often over here, and much lately, but it seems that knight's participation comes in spurts. Large chunks of posts followed by long absences.

He said he was doing something - driveby post - kind of a nooby play if maf. Also does your post have a point?

Tingle tingle

Back