• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

Weird that people are still voting for TIC.

Because you think he's a civ? I've hated his game today. But I could get on board with Chic though. That last post was horrendous

He said he was doing something - driveby post - kind of a nooby play if maf. Also does your post have a point?

Tingle tingle

Guess I should have directed that comment to Raise, who brought up knight being a quiet player. I was just giving my observation of knight's play lately.

This is another door holding post, you have over an hour

Wrong, I would have over an hour if I wasn't heading into another meeting. I have approximately 2 min. Switch to redwing because of him and knight, I feel like he usually adds less to a game.

Wrong, I would have over an hour if I wasn't heading into another meeting. I have approximately 2 min. Switch to redwing because of him and knight, I feel like he usually adds less to a game.

Chic

Switch to redwing because of him and knight, I feel like he usually adds less to a game.

635517686285011592546178059_michaelscott54.gif

Guess I should have directed that comment to Raise, who brought up knight being a quiet player. I was just giving my observation of knight's play lately.

Right, but do you have a point? Anything involving alignment?

Me saying we could kill redwing over someone (dont remember) and then people switching to redwing makes me want to not kill redwing.

I could go redwing, but I doubt he pops in with the sad panda thing if he was actually lurking.

Knight gave an explanation and hasn't talked about cocks and asses yet. What do you think about nonny?

I can't vote for Nonny. I owe him and Eagles something for how much I've sucked ass at Sheep this year.

Me saying we could kill redwing over someone (dont remember) and then people switching to redwing makes me want to not kill redwing.

Don't read much into it. Chic is the only one that has switched to this point.

Weird that people are still voting for TIC.

If it helps, I don't think he's mafia at all -- his longer post around Page 3 or 4 was telling (and was the post I thought Mystery was referring to when he said, "Or Raise just isn't reading"). Just wanted to see what my vote would do once I pushed him out ahead. Nothing, unfort.

Feels like classic vote for a person early, see people defend said person, stand by vote but then find an easy target to move to.

switch to Mysterymen

I think this is a bad vote.

***switch to duff***

Likewise, MM saying Chic should not be the vote, then immediately voting for him after one post was a bad look.

Unless mystery is maf, then I get credit for being on him first.

I would also condone killing damo, because damo

Back