• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RIO Olympics Mafia - Day 4 Ends at 1:30:59pm

I said she shouldn't be the vote because she hadn't posted anything. Then she did, and it sucked.

That's not a bad look. Don't be dense

Why the change from TIC? You could note Chic's bad post and still hold your ground on TIC, feels like you are trying to move to an easier lynch target.

Mods, please change thread title to "Mormon sightings in public places"

Okay, I have my midyear review, so I'm outtie.

***Switch to Smidge.***

Okay, I have my midyear review, so I'm outtie.

***Switch to Smidge.***

I feel honored to have the brain trust of raise and chic after me. Litter ally shaking in my panties.

Why the change from TIC? You could note Chic's bad post and still hold your ground on TIC, feels like you are trying to move to an easier lynch target.

Because she made a second bad post that was worse than anything Tic posted. I didn't "hold my ground" on Tic, I just didn't feel good enough to switch yet until the second post

I feel honored to have the brain trust of raise and chic after me. Litter ally shaking in my panties.
I like this post.

Not alignment indicative or anything. Just the idea of Smidge throwing shade at the votes on him due to their brain capacities.

I was thinking before the game that entry posts will matter less here because it is the first game in a few weeks and people will come in making a splash to remind everyone how witty/funny/clever/good they are.

THAT BEING SAID redwings was weird. A mix of too business like and a doofus/tsy style earnestness that I don't see from him very often.

redwing

I travel to Utah a lot for work, mormons are super nice and super fucking young looking because everything fun is illegal for them. Also they are insane.

Sad!

Eagles also does this literally every game now, but I'm ok with that because if he talks too much then he sucks.

Eagles posts when he can with work and has been purty good (except game when his world ended with work and he lost access to this for 24 hours +).

I was thinking before the game that entry posts will matter less here because it is the first game in a few weeks and people will come in making a splash to remind everyone how witty/funny/clever/good they are.

I don't need to remind anyone. I am, and always will be, the greatest banterer in mafia history. Sorry about your dead ball era wins Da.

No one wants to hop on the duff train? He's chiming in without actually contributing anything, and responding to literally every post about him.

Mystery (3) - doofus, nonny, duff
Chic (2) - mystery, smidge
redwing (2) – chic, timdunk
Tic (1) – z22
nonny (1) – tic
Da (1) – redwing
Raise (1) – damo
Ryala (1) – nonny
Dv7 (1) – knight
Knight (1) – da
Duff (1) – gouda
Smidge (1) - raise

I travel to Utah a lot for work, mormons are super nice and super fucking young looking because everything fun is illegal for them. Also they are insane.

It's their childlike brains that keeps them so innocent and young looking. :science:

Doofus voted for me and then disappeared. Nonny basically did the same.

I don't need to remind anyone. I am, and always will be, the greatest banterer in mafia history. Sorry about your dead ball era wins Da.

You can be the Barry Bonds asterisk banterer king. I think bym is able to do more with less.

No one wants to hop on the duff train? He's chiming in without actually contributing anything, and responding to literally every post about him.

I agree that his post on this page was an odd tone. I kinda liked the the discussion of TiC being near the front but since everyone else moved off I could go ***Duff*** too.

Back