• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Finite: See you in church!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheCaptain

I disagree with you
Reaction score
seinfeld-wiz.jpg

Last edited:
Worthy/Divac Lakers dunk...nice

Meeting Kenny Banya out at a bar is perhaps my favorite celebrity encounter.

Beach beach beach

I'm working from home this week for a variety of reasons and it's awesome. Still doing about the same amount of work I would be doing in the office but also getting a ton done around the house.

LBE new chat-thread post circa 2008: "little man"

Today: "little mister awesome"

I'm working from home this week for a variety of reasons and it's awesome. Still doing about the same amount of work I would be doing in the office but also getting a ton done around the house.

This is why I love my 2 days a week of telecommuting.

Yeah I used to wfh every day and I miss it terribly. Got so much more work done too

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I don't think I could do it full time permanently cause I do like my coworkers and need face time for some things. But I could totally get on board with something like Chic's 2 days per week.

Caht thread sucks so far. Good numbering system though.

whats' a good time of year to buy a new vehicle? I'm getting a vehicle inspected tomorrow and I think it might be time to consider finally putting the old grad-school beater down.

whats' a good time of year to buy a new vehicle? I'm getting a vehicle inspected tomorrow and I think it might be time to consider finally putting the old grad-school beater down.

I'd thought I'd heard late summer is the time.

If you're looking at a 2016, you might be able to find some on the lots now that are discounted as the dealers try to clear space for the 2017s.

yeah, typically the period from whenever the new model year comes in (which can be as early as now) until the end of the year and maybe even beyond. Harder and harder for them to sell last years inventory as 'new' the longer the current year sits on the lot.

LBE new chat-thread post circa 2008: "little man"

Today: "little mister awesome"

I cringe at all the little mister awesome stuff.
Miller Lite is only 96 calories per can, which is awesome. Not little mister awesome, just awesome. 480 calories in an afternoon isn't so bad.

I am looking to make a stuffed shells dish

recipe calls for skim milk ricotta and skim milk mozz

if i use whole milk versions instead, do i get myself into trouble with the end result?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back