• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vaccinating

America was great when we had more preventable diseases !

Also Boomers aren’t getting Cancer?

Boomers got vaccines as did the kids of boomers. It's the grandkids who aren't being protected. It's not the boomers saying no.

Of course Ben Garrison weighs in. Surprise! He's anti-vax:

DzJ_4JnVYAAwGDQ.jpg:large

"The entire baby boom generation alive today had the #measels as kids" is a fascinating statement/logic.

So my cat and I are doing some volunteer work at the children's hospital and I was supposed to show them my vaccination records. My mom couldn't provide them and I am pretty old so I got a titer test done. I found out I was never vaccinated for MMR. Like 0% immunity in my blood for mumps, measles, and rubella. Turns out my mom is somewhat of an anti-vaxxer and just never mentioned it to me.

I work at a large state university and had my titer's done at student health. They freaked out when they saw the results and made me get vaccinated that day. No side effects so far!

Pretty sure Wake requires all students to get their necessary vaccinations (MMR, Polio, Tetanus) as well as a physical before they arrive on campus now. I remember having to get one last tetanus shot and mailing my results to the school before the first day.

Does lectro vaccinate? N/A really as he’s incel but theoretically would he vaccinate kids?

Does lectro vaccinate? N/A really as he’s incel but theoretically would he vaccinate kids?

True story, my Aunt did not vaccinate my youngest niece (6yo) despite having two perfectly healthy daughters (30/22yo) who both received their vaccinations. Sad to see but she is seemingly getting more and more radicalized by leftist propaganda that is permeating the Northern Californian area.

She use to be a non political hippy live and let live crazy but normal kinda person, to someone who got a facebook account and got radicalized by occupy wall-street and anti-vaxx proganda on social media.

I feel like the anti-vaxx movement is a real life demonstration of the circular nature of politics (as opposed to linear left to right). Super lefty / crunchy anti-vaxxers and super right-wing / anti-government anti-vaxxers.

So weird.

I feel like the anti-vaxx movement is a real life demonstration of the circular nature of politics (as opposed to linear left to right). Super lefty / crunchy anti-vaxxers and super right-wing / anti-government anti-vaxxers.

So weird.

oh no, the M&M Bros are going to horseshoe-you into oblivion

So weird.

The big difference is the right wingers have the power to make things worse.

Conservatives going the anti-education, anti-vaxx, anti-environment is an...interesting approach.

Agree thought that there are probably an equal amount of, as LD put it, "crunchy" anti-vaxxers out there

oh no, the M&M Bros are going to horseshoe-you into oblivion

This horseshoe seems to mostly be super uneducated falling for conspiracy and propaganda and super educated thinking they know everything because they have the internet.

Back