• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vaccinating

56325207_2111039702345487_4726561563073314816_n.jpg

Ehh, I think anti-vaccinators are ignorant and dangerous, but I really don't think the government should be mandating vaccines. For schools, government jobs, etc sure but private citizens shouldn't be forced to take government medicine. This will only increase the anti-vax movement.

i've always heard if they don't like it, those people can move to Somalia or whatever

Ehh, I think anti-vaccinators are ignorant and dangerous, but I really don't think the government should be mandating vaccines. For schools, government jobs, etc sure but private citizens shouldn't be forced to take government medicine. This will only increase the anti-vax movement.

Yeah so if you send your kid to school you need one....that’s 99 percent of America.

I’m cognizant of fascism and over bearing governments but fuck you and your whole family if you’re anti Vax or “read some literature” and wanna question why little billy needs so and so vax. Fuck you all day long. You’re a selfish piece of shit.

Just feel strongly about vaccinations.

If these private freedom loving citizen are left to die alone from their completely treatable disease, without putting others at risk or costing any public money to contain and treat an out break, then sure we shouldn’t force them to get vaccinations. But, as soon as they start draining public resources for their own stupid private decisions and putting other people at risk, then yeah, society has the right to mandate their vaccinations.

The good thing about the boards is that all the jokes that originate here are inside jokes

i'd go with Scarlet Letter but yeah, that works, too

Goddamn. As a high school English teacher, no one has ever been more correct than you two are now. Full disclosure though, my daughter's middle name is Prynne. Cause it sounds badass as all get out.

Back