• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Color me shocked to see this level of outrage from the Tunnels Left over a stupid video posted on YouTube back in July 2018. Makes you wonder how the country managed to even survive over the past year?

But on second thought... the same scholars on the left blamed Benghazi on a spontaneous protest over a YouTube video so now it makes more sense.

Color me shocked to see this level of outrage from the Tunnels Left over a stupid video posted on YouTube back in July 2018. Makes you wonder how the country managed to even survive over the past year?

But on second thought... the same scholars on the left blamed Benghazi on a spontaneous protest over a YouTube video so now it makes more sense.

Curse you! I only needed Hillary or Venezuela for bingo.

I'm interested to see if Trump will make a statement about the video. You would think that even the Trump administration would know it crossed every concivable line of inappropriateness, but probably not though.

I'm interested to see if Trump will make a statement about the video. You would think that even the Trump administration would know it crossed every concivable line of inappropriateness, but probably not though.

That's like saying, "I wonder what the bank robber will say about robbing banks after he gets caught in the vault."

It is currently being used by high level supporters of the President at fundraisers for his reelection campaign.

The fact it was first posted last year is not a justification. It is a testimony to the fact Republicans have no morals.

if anything the fact that it was posted that long ago and then elevated to be shown at official events makes it worse.

Color me shocked to see this post from Angus.

Color me shocked to see this post from Angus.

For people that say they don't support Trump, many board conservatives certainly seem to spend a great deal of time on this board giving the opposite impression. In fact, they almost seem giddy whenever Trump attacks and goes after Democrats and progressives.

Sean and Rachel have nine children?

Sean Duffy is a fucking idiot. A recently retired GOP congressman (can’t recall who) put him in his place this morning on CNN.

Back