• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Remember when Ben Shapiro spoke at a rally and read ads in the middle of his speech?

Grifters everywhere.

Ben Shapiro is the clean up hitter. All the rubes and boomers get there head filled with ranting crazy shit from all kinds of sources and Ben Shapiro then makes it all seem legitimate by putting an "academic" spin to it.

Haha not even a patina of actual intellectualism though. He literally just talks fast in a nasally voice.

you have to talk fast if you're DESTROYING libs with FACTS and LOGIC

lol link?

Ben Shapiro's March for Life Speech Loses Him That Sweet Millennial Toothbrush Money

LMAO he's reading an ad for Quip toothbrushes. What the hell is going on

— Jared Holt (@jaredlholt) January 18, 2019

Now he's selling bed sheets from the podium. Lol.

Now Ben is pitching ZipRecruiter.

"Last ad, I promise."

Remember when Ben Shapiro spoke at a rally and read ads in the middle of his speech?

Grifters everywhere.

There are few for which I carry more contempt than Ben Shapiro. Infuriating that he can be so wrong on basically everything, distorts virtually every statistic that he uses, posts highlight clips DESTROYING high schoolers, and cashes in for millions. I don't even understand how we share a heritage.

It seems like Facebook is making a mistake allowing all these political ads. No quicker way to make something unpopular.

It seems like Facebook is making a mistake allowing all these political ads. No quicker way to make something unpopular.

Definitely. For decades, political ads have been the worst thing about watching TV post-Summer Olympics. Facebook doubled down on them.

Definitely. For decades, political ads have been the worst thing about watching TV post-Summer Olympics. Facebook doubled down on them.

A million Trump ads isn't cool. You know what is? A billion Trump ads.

Back