• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

If Trump gets reelected he and his press secretary will approve this so fast it will make CNN's head spin. I'm sure the OAN WH reporter will be seated in the front row in the seat closest to Dear Leader. Only reporters from OAN, Fox, Breitbart, The Hill, National Review, Sinclair Media, and the Salem Radio Network will be allowed to ask questions.

The also had twenty authors publish the mag why not to vote for trump. Too many never trumpers.

Well, Rich Lowry certainly seems to have come around to Trump, as he proves pretty much every time he's on Meet the Press, and he's attacked the Lincoln Project repeatedly. I've also seen plenty of articles on National Review defending Trump over the past four years, Never Trumpers to the contrary.

Read the why trump is losing and you'll think otherwise

I did read it, but I've heard him speak in defense of Trump and his policies far too often over the past four years to buy that he's a Never Trumper, or ever really was. He's worried that Trump is going to lose, hence the article. Like all too many conservatives his main objection to Trump isn't his policies, but simply that he's crude and sometimes self-defeating.

Yet common among the “party of ideas.”

If Trump gets reelected he and his press secretary will approve this so fast it will make CNN's head spin. I'm sure the OAN WH reporter will be seated in the front row in the seat closest to Dear Leader. Only reporters from OAN, Fox, Breitbart, The Hill, National Review, Sinclair Media, and the Salem Radio Network will be allowed to ask questions.

I'll add Newsmax TV to that list. Getting mad ads for them lately. "Find out the truth about President Trump (from Mike Huckabee)."

You really think that about Romney/Ryan?

What ideas did they have? People like Romney and Ryan just rehash the same things Lee Atwater explained, but in a slightly smarter sounding way.

They pretty much nailed Russia as a threat and put forth ideas on debt reduction and inner city growth. You can disagree with them but intellectually lazy does hold much water. I felt the same about Obama and Biden, I'd never criticize them for being intellectually lazy.

“Debt reduction and inner city growth”

Are you talking about tax cuts = growth and opportunity zones? Those are just ways to funnel taxpayer money to wealthy people thus increasing wealth inequality and hurting the right people. That’s not intellectual and just a rehash of old ideas.

No the heavy cuts to the budget and reallocation of funds.

Heavy cuts to what to reallocate to what? It’s all about hurting the right people. Again, go back to Atwater’s famous quote.

Back