• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

That’s sad and disgusting, but not surprising.

Who needs Russian disinformation masquerading as ethical journalism...we can do it ourselves!

Aparently he read the invite wrong. Its election simulation not erection stimulation.

Now do Tucker Carlson.

Was Tucker Carlson ever suspended for jacking off on a company Zoom call or did he pressure a colleague's daughter (Jeff Greenfield) into having an abortion and refusing to pay child support after their affair?

Was Tucker Carlson ever suspended for jacking off on a company Zoom call or did he pressure a colleague's daughter (Jeff Greenfield) into having an abortion and refusing to pay child support after their affair?

sick one, yo!

giphy.gif

damn. Talk about taking me down a few notches. I guess the good thing about having your ego deflated is your sombrero fits again.

Let's discuss the culture of sexual assault at Fox News.

Indeed. Not to defend CNN, which is a crappy "news" network (they all are), but I don't think anyone wants to go after CNN for sexual harassment issues while defending Fox News/Business personalities. Hell, the very founder of the network, Roger Ailes, was finally forced out after it was revealed that he had been harassing women at the network for many years with no consequences. Same with Bill O'Reilly. As for Carlson, his racial gaslighting on his show has led advertisers to flee from his program. But as he's not had any sexual harassment issues (that we know of) he's still A-OK in Angus World.

Back