• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Clips on Hannity tonight included stuff like saying their on-screen graphics were being too kind to Senator Graham and to use 9/11 as a result of not having a smooth transition and how something like that could happen again if Trump continues to refuse to concede.

LOL. So yeah. Nothing burgers.

I had no idea they’ve been separated since 2012. This whole time I thought they were still married.

If you’re booted from the App Store does that mean it’s unusable or new people can’t download and you can’t offer new versions?

If you’re booted from the App Store does that mean it’s unusable or new people can’t download and you can’t offer new versions?

I believe the latter. But without new versions it would eventually become unusable with new OS updates.

Twitter really should hire our board mods. They have experience with this.

Twitter blocking him and all his attempts to post will make him madder than anything else to date

The idea that the President of the United States is probably sitting in the Oval Office demanding all of his staff give him their Twitter login info so he can tweet from their accounts while slowly getting each one banned is mind blowing and yet it is 100% happening at this moment.

Back