• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

2303942.gif

Eric Adams is a weird dude.

What’s so weird about that excerpt? Seems like he realizes his own humanity, the humanity of others including billionaires, and a politician’s ego.

Florida Paper Deletes Pro-Proud Boys Column Written by Proud Boy’s Wife

Following criticism over its decision to run a pro-Proud Boys op-ed and not disclose the author was the spouse of a member of the far-right extremist group, the Sarasota Herald-Tribune took down the controversial column on Monday. As of publication, the digital article was replaced with a 404 error message. The original piece, titled “Attacking Proud Boys does a disservice to caring school parents,” was a response to an earlier guest op-ed in the Herald-Tribune that called out Sarasota school board members’ friendly association with the violent organization. “When I think about the Proud Boys, I think of fathers, business owners and veterans,” Radovich wrote in her column. “These fathers have spoken at many School Board meetings. They are concerned about the direction that their local schools are heading in, and I commend them for coming to School Board meetings.”

:squint:

What’s so weird about that excerpt? Seems like he realizes his own humanity, the humanity of others including billionaires, and a politician’s ego.

Yeah, he might be a weird dude (and he seems to acknowledge that about himself), but I don't see any issues with his comments/actions in either tweet.

Pete Buttigieg really, really gets under the right's skin. Apparently Buttigieg is destroying the very institution of marriage!

Pete Buttigieg really, really gets under the right's skin. Apparently Buttigieg is destroying the very institution of marriage!

Boy infertile MF couples and second spouses have a rude awakening ahead of them.

CNN and NBC settled with this little fucker. Should have stayed the course.

Hopefully we never have to hear about this punk again. Off to never never land.

CNN and NBC settled with this little fucker. Should have stayed the course.

Of course, we don't know what kind of money they paid. As I said at the time, the claims were without merit under 1st Amendment principles and were correctly dismissed.

Back