• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

CuBsdiQXEAAsYDm.jpg

Last edited:
But hey guys, the media is biased for Trump. LOL!
EXCLUSIVE: New Email Leak Reveals Clinton Campaign’s Cozy Press Relationship
As these internal documents demonstrate, a central component of the Clinton campaign strategy is ensuring that journalists they believe favorable to Clinton are tasked to report the stories which the campaign wants circulated.

At times, Clinton’s campaign staff not only internally drafted the stories they wanted published but even specified what should be quoted “on background” and what should be described as “on the record.”

One January 2015 strategy document – designed to plant stories on Clinton’s decision-making process about whether to run for president – singled out reporter Maggie Haberman, then of Politico, now covering the election for the New York Times, as a “friendly journalist” who has “teed up” stories for them in the past and “never disappointed” them. Nick Merrill, the campaign press secretary, produced the memo, according to the document metadata:
https://theintercept.com/2016/10/09/exclusive-new-email-leak-reveals-clinton-campaigns-cozy-press-relationship/

Clinton Press Secretary gets btfo

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4163
> Hi Secretary, > > Thrilled to be in touch. We are hoping that you'll help us out by penning an op-ed that we can try to place into Colorado hitting Bernie Sanders for some of the votes he's made that were harmful to immigrants and stopped our country from making progress toward a fair immigration system. Attached are some of the key points we'd want to hit. We can draft for you, and get placed, but wanted to run the idea by you. Thank you! > > Miryam >

sucks when your candidate can't marshal the resources of the political class and only appeals to dumb fuck racists
I assume that catamount will be here shortly to access your financial standing and determine whether or not you've earned the right to talk shit about Trump voters. You should probably go ahead and get your last 3 years of tax documents ready, and have 2 forms of government ID to show him.

Kinda funny that Trump doesnt need to show his taxes to run for president, but you have to show your financial worth in order to make fun of his voters.

hey, I live in a solidly Trump area. I can have battlefront experience with trump voters all day every day

hey, I live in a solidly Trump area. I can have battlefront experience with trump voters all day every day
I go back and forth with my half sister about it, but it's tough to debate her because she gets really sensitive about it.

#triggered
The worst type of people to talk about politics with on both sides are the ones who take any type of political questioning as a personal insult. I'll take JHMDs and bsf's all day over cry babies.

Hell, if I didn't have those joker's to argue with I wouldn't post half as much.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I go back and forth with my half sister about it, but it's tough to debate her because she gets really sensitive about it.

You said this one post after you posted something really sensitive about an insult you received on the internet yesterday (a pretty biting one, admittedly, but still)

Back