Page 16 of 109 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212666 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 2173

Thread: Role of the Media

  1. #301
    A Young Go-Hard
    myDeaconmyhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peters Creek
    Posts
    26,240
    I didn't agree with any of it, but Knight just made the best and most convincing argument for Trump that I've ever heard. Impressive.

    Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
    Draxx them sklounst

  2. #302
    A Young Go-Hard
    myDeaconmyhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Peters Creek
    Posts
    26,240
    I also like that he didn't need to post a million shitty conspiracy links to do it.

    Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
    Draxx them sklounst

  3. #303
    Soft Cell was a great band. That's undeniable.

  4. #304
    Rusty Larue

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Winston-Salem thru 2020
    Posts
    10,970
    Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    I didn't agree with any of it, but Knight just made the best and most convincing argument for Trump that I've ever heard. Impressive.

    Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
    The SCOTUS piece of it was the only part that made sense and was even remotely based in fact.

  5. #305
    Grade A rationalization.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

  6. #306
    Rusty Larue

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Winston-Salem thru 2020
    Posts
    10,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    I just love the feeling of MDMA's mouth on my dick. If you only want to take the tip, then I guess we can't party. Bummer, because MDMA and I are gonna have a barn burner.
    If you are analogizing mdmh's praise of your post to being balls deep in his mouth than your dick is even smaller than your posting style suggests. Sounds like the tip is pretty much it.

  7. #307
    Obama: We Have to Change ‘Wild West’ Media Landscape
    Pittsburgh (AFP) – President Barack Obama on Thursday decried America’s “wild, wild west” media environment for allowing conspiracy theorists a broad platform and destroying a common basis for debate.

    Recalling past days when three television channels delivered fact-based news that most people trusted, Obama said democracy require citizens to be able to sift through lies and distortions.

    “We are going to have to rebuild within this wild-wild-west-of-information flow some sort of curating function that people agree to,” Obama said at an innovation conference in Pittsburgh.

    “There has to be, I think, some sort of way in which we can sort through information that passes some basic truthiness tests and those that we have to discard, because they just don’t have any basis in anything that’s actually happening in the world,” Obama added.

    His remarks came amid an election campaign that has seen Republican candidate Donald Trump repeat ideas and take on key staff from right-wing media outlets.

    They also come at the end of an eight-year presidency in which Obama has been plagued by false scandals over his place of birth that have forced him to play media-critic-in-chief.

    For much of that time, Republicans and Democrats — which their own media sources — could rarely agree on even the most basic facts to build a debate.

    “That is hard to do, but I think it’s going to be necessary, it’s going to be possible,” he added.

    “The answer is obviously not censorship, but it’s creating places where people can say ‘this is reliable’ and I’m still able to argue safely about facts and what we should do about it.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...ld-west-media/

  8. #308
    Whatever you do, don't call the MSM biased for Hillary.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ve-become-hack

  9. #309
    "I used a Bernie lead because I am trying to sell the idea to Bernie and his people, which helps Hillary and her people."
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16329

  10. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by BobStackFan4Life View Post
    Whatever you do, don't call the MSM biased for Hillary.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...ve-become-hack
    Here's the problem with this narrative. Your argument is that the the people who are most informed, the media, of the events going on - are overwhelmingly in favor of Democrats and Hillary. There is no other reason for their supposed bias.

  11. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    Here's the problem with this narrative. Your argument is that the the people who are most informed, the media, of the events going on - are overwhelmingly in favor of Democrats and Hillary. There is no other reason for their supposed bias.

  12. #312
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    41,230
    "Stop Whining" - Barack Obama, Nobel Laureate, noted public speaker, 2016

  13. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by BobStackFan4Life View Post
    Give us a reason then.

  14. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    "Stop Whining" - Barack Obama, Nobel Laureate, noted public speaker, 2016
    It complements Melania calling Donald a child.

  15. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by BobStackFan4Life View Post
    It's the most obvious. List the other reasons.

  16. #316
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    103,924
    The big question is why aren't conservatives in media donating to Trump.

  17. #317
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    The big question is why aren't conservatives in media donating to Trump.
    Outside of anyone that is employed by Fox, please provide me a comprehensive list of conservatives in the media. I'm betting it won't take you long.

  18. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    It's the most obvious. List the other reasons.

  19. #319
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    103,924
    Quote Originally Posted by DG3 View Post
    Outside of anyone that is employed by Fox, please provide me a comprehensive list of conservatives in the media. I'm betting it won't take you long.
    Breitbart
    Drudge
    any number of conservative radio hosts and their staffs
    basically anybody Bob2 is posting nowadays

  20. #320
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    10,122
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Breitbart
    Drudge
    any number of conservative radio hosts and their staffs
    basically anybody Bob2 is posting nowadays
    The staff of the Weekly Standard
    The staff of the Blaze
    The editorial board of the WSJ

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •