Page 20 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Role of the Media

Wasn't this race tied like a month ago? Despite the MSM, I guess. How dastardly that WaPo didn't sit on that Billy Bush audio out of fairness and equality. The media really should be ignoring Donald Trump for his own sake. It's completely unfair how they let Trump bury himself, I mean take away his shovel you biased fucks!

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by myDeaconmyhand; 10-21-2016 at 02:26 PM.
    Draxx them sklounst

He hit the trifecta with this one- Crooked Hillary, Crooked Harry Reid, and the Crooked NY Times!

Facebook employees tried to remove Trump posts as hate speech
    Employees complained that Facebook was changing the rules for Trump and some who review content on Facebook threatened to quit.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/n...eech/92524494/

Just shows how severely limited "free speech" is when it comes to social media. Oppose immigration and you're fucked.

YAWN. A Reuters journalist looking to share a document he'd been given about the House Benghazi Committee with the chairman of Hillary's campaign. Remember kids, there is no media bias for Hillary.

Notice how Podesta asks if he'd mind sharing it with Hillary's lawyers David Kendall and Cheryl Mills. No biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by BobStackFan4Life View Post
    YAWN. A Reuters journalist looking to share a document he'd been given about the House Benghazi Committee with the chairman of Hillary's campaign. Remember kids, there is no media bias for Hillary.
    Yes, you complete dipshit. It was probably a document stating that the actual "current objective" of the "House Benghazi Committee" was to damage Hillary politically rather than to investigate the Benghazi situation. It wouldn't be uncommon to contact Hillary's campaign chair for comment for a story.

Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    Yes, you complete dipshit. It was probably a document stating that the actual "current objective" of the "House Benghazi Committee" was to damage Hillary politically rather than to investigate the Benghazi situation. It wouldn't be uncommon to contact Hillary's campaign chair for comment for a story.
    I love how the Hillary devotees always resort to personal insults, as if I really give a fuck what some shill says. Cue the clever "pot meet kettle" comment that you dimwits always make.

"to discuss this" obviously means get him on record for a story. You're insane, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    "to discuss this" obviously means get him on record for a story. You're insane, dude.
    You're laughably in denial.

I disagree with you
    you're laughable

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    you're laughable
    Thanks. It's good to make people laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by BobStackFan4Life View Post
    Thanks. It's good to make people laugh.

No Consequences From Media Peers for Reporters Caught Colluding With Hillary
    http://observer.com/2016/10/no-conse...-with-hillary/

Banhammer'd
    Trump's agent is pushing him to be the new host on The Biggest Loser.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Trump's agent is pushing him to be the new host on The Biggest Loser.
    Fuck the No Fun Crowd. I say keep the joke's coming.

Dickie Hemric

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Which part is awful? That reporters and the like are getting death threats friend Trump supporters?

The media allegedly in the bag for Clinton have spent more minutes on her email "scandal" than on any other election-related topic. https://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/1...ampaign/214120

Dickie Hemric

Banhammer'd
    Under a Trump regime, the role of the media could be working in the prison library or kitchen.