• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Wasn't this race tied like a month ago? Despite the MSM, I guess. How dastardly that WaPo didn't sit on that Billy Bush audio out of fairness and equality. The media really should be ignoring Donald Trump for his own sake. It's completely unfair how they let Trump bury himself, I mean take away his shovel you biased fucks!

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He hit the trifecta with this one- Crooked Hillary, Crooked Harry Reid, and the Crooked NY Times!

YAWN. A Reuters journalist looking to share a document he'd been given about the House Benghazi Committee with the chairman of Hillary's campaign. Remember kids, there is no media bias for Hillary.
ohtw54ad6atx.jpg

Notice how Podesta asks if he'd mind sharing it with Hillary's lawyers David Kendall and Cheryl Mills. No biggie.

YAWN. A Reuters journalist looking to share a document he'd been given about the House Benghazi Committee with the chairman of Hillary's campaign. Remember kids, there is no media bias for Hillary.
ohtw54ad6atx.jpg

Yes, you complete dipshit. It was probably a document stating that the actual "current objective" of the "House Benghazi Committee" was to damage Hillary politically rather than to investigate the Benghazi situation. It wouldn't be uncommon to contact Hillary's campaign chair for comment for a story.

Yes, you complete dipshit. It was probably a document stating that the actual "current objective" of the "House Benghazi Committee" was to damage Hillary politically rather than to investigate the Benghazi situation. It wouldn't be uncommon to contact Hillary's campaign chair for comment for a story.

I love how the Hillary devotees always resort to personal insults, as if I really give a fuck what some shill says. Cue the clever "pot meet kettle" comment that you dimwits always make.

"to discuss this" obviously means get him on record for a story. You're insane, dude.

Trump's agent is pushing him to be the new host on The Biggest Loser.

Which part is awful? That reporters and the like are getting death threats friend Trump supporters?

Under a Trump regime, the role of the media could be working in the prison library or kitchen.

Back