• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Legitimate news sources offer corrections when something they report turns out to be incorrect. Your sources double down on the falsehoods knowing that the propagandists will cover and the rubes will buy in.

Legitimate news sources offer corrections when something they report turns out to be incorrect. Your sources double down on the falsehoods knowing that the propagandists will cover and the rubes will buy in.

Okay, so the Clinton shills at MSNBC, Newsweek, and the Atlantic aren't credible sources. Read the article I posted above. Here's a link to the post if you're having difficulty finding it.
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/26470-Role-of-the-Media?p=2670917&viewfull=1#post2670917

Okay, so the Clinton shills at MSNBC, Newsweek, and the Atlantic aren't credible sources. Read the article I posted above. Here's a link to the post if you're having difficulty finding it.
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/showthread.php/26470-Role-of-the-Media?p=2670917&viewfull=1#post2670917
Any reporter who distributes false information should retract it. Those reporters are wrong. I don't really see where it gives you the moral high-ground since you celebrate a man who is a pathological liar and the media industry that supports and disseminates lies with little or no regard to the truth. A total ends justify the means mentality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Exactly. Bob 2 is a man child living in mommy's basement who will never get it.

47% favorability after getting 46% of the popular vote? That's not newsworthy. That's no change. Only 40% approval for his cabinet picks? Ouch.

Good post. Well done. Now, you can ignore the other data.

That would only make sense if I ignored this data which I didn't. I took it seriously. I just recognized that it looks bad for Trump.

Back