• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Ranger makes trying to read these threads on tapatalk unreadable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just do Web View

Color me shocked this incident in South Florida is not getting more coverage from the MSM:

[video]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4488118/Teen-turns-throwing-woman-68-pool.html#v-1064085761408713649[/video]

Last edited:
why would this incident deserve major coverage? looks like a bunch of floridians being assholes

Let me guess. That incident is getting breathless coverage in conservative media, so the next time a police officer guns down a black teenager, people like Angus are primed to think the kid deserved it.

Meanwhile, what the Republicans in Washington are doing to repeal ACA could do far more harm to 68 year old white women all over the country.

need more coverage of the outrageous removal of statues commemorating the losing side of a rebellion against the federal government

The guy at MSNBC is an absolute moron. For the first time in a very long time, they are making a ton of money and will for the next three years. He's crazy to change it.

Maybe his incompetence came honestly. Maybe he worked for the worst campaigner, Hillary.

Let me guess. That incident is getting breathless coverage in conservative media, so the next time a police officer guns down a black teenager, people like Angus are primed to think the kid deserved it.

Meanwhile, what the Republicans in Washington are doing to repeal ACA could do far more harm to 68 year old white women all over the country.

Swing and miss. Nice effort, though.

That belongs in the metro section of some paper. Not on fucking national news.

Methinks this story would be gaining quite a bit of traction if a 68 yr old black woman was suplexed into a pool deck and tossed into the pool for good measure during a fraternity party.

Get Mike Nifong on Line 2...

Back