• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Methinks this story would be gaining quite a bit of traction if a 68 yr old black woman was suplexed into a pool deck and tossed into the pool for good measure during a fraternity party.

Get Mike Nifong on Line 2...

Think whatever you like. It shouldn't be a national story.

Never said it should be a "national story".

Only questioned why it hasn't garnered more attention when it without a doubt would be a bigger story if the roles were reversed.

Surely even the far left of the Tunnels can admit this.

Why isn't FoxNews covering it, then? Didn't find a link on a quick search of breitbart (gross) either.

Maybe your persecution complex is even bigger than those at the thought leaders on the right. Congrats.

Never said it should be a "national story".

Only questioned why it hasn't garnered more attention when it without a doubt would be a bigger story if the roles were reversed.

Surely even the far left of the Tunnels can admit this.

You are contradicting yourself. In one sentence, you said, "Never said it should be a "national story".".

Then you said it should be a "bigger story". If it becomes a "bigger story" it becomes a national story.

How do you do both?

What does this have to do with left or right? It's a local story. The kid deserves to go to jail. Sadly, things like this happen all over.

Why isn't FoxNews covering it, then? Didn't find a link on a quick search of breitbart (gross) either.

Maybe your persecution complex is even bigger than those at the thought leaders on the right. Congrats.

Damn. How deep in the conservative internet is Angus that this isn't even on Breitbart?

Just typed in woman thrown in pool on my browser and this story came up NBC ABC AOL

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Methinks this story would be gaining quite a bit of traction if a 68 yr old black woman was suplexed into a pool deck and tossed into the pool for good measure during a fraternity party.

Get Mike Nifong on Line 2...
Btw the teen that did that was arrested

Just punk-ass thugs being thugs with no respect for civilized behavior. Possibly another Michael Brown in the making. This is what you get when you continually apologize for the lack of respect for common decency and anti-social behavior. I'm waiting for the usual refrain that this act was a result of rampant systemic racism in the country.

Just punk-ass thugs being thugs with no respect for civilized behavior. Possibly another Michael Brown in the making. This is what you get when you continually apologize for the lack of respect for common decency and anti-social behavior. I'm waiting for the usual refrain that this act was a result of rampant systemic racism in the country.

lol

Btw the teen that did that was arrested

They seem to forget the lack of justice is what gets mainstream attention.

so far, this post is the the most racist thing to come out of the new story

I'm sure his father-in-law built one before he passed on under somewhat mysterious circumstances. Which means bkf has been using it rent-free for the past 50 years or so.

Would a pool be the lowest price ever quoted to put a hit on someone?

How A Fox Affiliate And Contributor Fueled Fringe Conspiracy Theories About Murdered DNC Staffer

Screen-Shot-2017-05-16-at-10.16.03-AM-620x412.png

They have since changed their story slightly:

Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich blasts detective over report of WikiLeaks link

Back