• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Sailor, if the Mueller investigation does in fact show that there have been and are ties between Donald/Donald's surrogates and Russia will you apologize or will you accuse the Mueller investigation of being partisan hackery in line with the failing New York Times?

In other words, will anything change your mind? What's the apple to your gravity?

Sailor, if the Mueller investigation does in fact show that there have been and are ties between Donald/Donald's surrogates and Russia will you apologize or will you accuse the Mueller investigation of being partisan hackery in line with the failing New York Times?

In other words, will anything change your mind? What's the apple to your gravity?

Unless it's Donald himself, it doesn't matter. And it wasn't Donald himself, that's why it's all #fakenews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless it's Donald himself, it doesn't matter. And it wasn't Donald himself, that's why it's all #fakenews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kinda like how Nixon didn't physically break into the Watergate building?

apologize for what?

is talking to Russians a crime?

specifically what crime, based on what evidence, are you accusing Trump of?

Jared has committed at least one felony by lying on his security clearance form. This is indisputable.

Trying to work with a bank that has been sanctioned and cannot legally do business with Americans or American companies is likely breaking the law.

Colluding with Gucifer to hack US opponents is probably conspiracy to commit several crimes.

And we don't know much yet. Info is just starting to come into law enforcement agencies.

apologize for what?

is talking to Russians a crime?

Do you believe it is a problem that Donald Trump hired a man in Paul Manafort to head his campaign who has proven and explicit ties to a candidate for the Presidency of the Ukraine who knowingly has ties to Russia?

Or are you ok with that?

Probably isn't legal to attempt to set up a political back channel to Russia as the president-elect son in law while Obama was still president.

Do you believe it is a problem that Donald Trump hired a man in Paul Manafort to head his campaign who has proven and explicit ties to a candidate for the Presidency of the Ukraine who knowingly has ties to Russia?

Or are you ok with that?

They got rid of him.

M. could become a problem. Right now, we need to wait for the investigation. We have no idea if he committed a crime.

I am OK with people talking to Russians or Ukrainians. Hell, I just talked to one last week.

They got rid of him.

M. could become a problem. Right now, we need to wait for the investigation. We have no idea if he committed a crime.

I am OK with people talking to Russians or Ukrainians. Hell, I just talked to one last week.

Alright, so, it's enough that they got rid of Manafort after people found out he had ties to Russia and pro-Putin Ukrainian party leaders. That's fine.

I have no problem with Trump or his people talking to Ukraine or Russia. I have problem with deep financial ties, political ties, back channels, and other things that are currently being investigated. Hence the investigations that are being reported on by the the #failing newspapers of our country.

At some point the Logan Act is going to be brought out because the violations are so egregious. We will see if and when that happens.

Alright, so, it's enough that they got rid of Manafort after people found out he had ties to Russia and pro-Putin Ukrainian party leaders. That's fine.

I have no problem with Trump or his people talking to Ukraine or Russia. I have problem with deep financial ties, political ties, back channels, and other things that are currently being investigated. Hence the investigations that are being reported on by the the #failing newspapers of our country.

just curious doofus, do you have a problem with American candidates receiving substantial campaign contributions from non-American donors? or rich Americans using their money, or even the US government, to try to influence foreign elections or the policies of foreign governments?

Back