• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

There's a reason it was passed and a reason it was sparingly used. setting up backchannels with the Kremlin as a private citizen should not be allowed and the purpose of this act covers the exact reason why. Again it may not happen here but there is a line where the Logan Act will be used and Donald and his surrogates are just ignoring the line completely. They're doing so at their own peril and it's brought about a massive investigation. We will see

Alright, so, it's enough that they got rid of Manafort after people found out he had ties to Russia and pro-Putin Ukrainian party leaders. That's fine.

I have no problem with Trump or his people talking to Ukraine or Russia. I have problem with deep financial ties, political ties, back channels, and other things that are currently being investigated. Hence the investigations that are being reported on by the the #failing newspapers of our country.

So you were really up in arms with the donations to the Clinton Foundation?

So does the administration get all their ideas from tv or does tv get their ideas from the administration? In this case I'm pretty sure this exact thing was in the most recent plot of Homeland.

So let's investigate Clinton too. No sweat off my back. One is president and the other is "retired" and getting yelled at for giving commencement speeches. I say go for it

I'm all for cracking down on any violations of campaign finance laws to the extent these are actual violations.

At some point the right will have to find another boogeyman other than Clinton. She could die today and hannity would have a segment tonight on how Satan doesn't die to rile the right up about a conspiracy where she faked her own death and is plotting to assassinate Donald

but why stop bashing Clinton? everybody is having such a good time

Put her in fucking jail. Jesus Christ. Everything comes back to the Clintons

I don't give a damn about the Clintons. I care about the POTUS of the USA who is inept in almost every conceivable manner that could possibly matter when picking a leader.

Put her in fucking jail. Jesus Christ. Everything comes back to the Clintons

I don't give a damn about the Clintons. I care about the POTUS of the USA who is inept in almost every conceivable manner that could possibly matter when picking a leader.

198k new jobs last month #Merica

A Few Things Got Left Out of The Daily Caller’s Report on Confederate Monument Rally

The story, it turned out, also carried some critical omissions: It didn’t disclose that its author, Jason Kessler, is supportive of white supremacist groups, and on the day of the march had himself made a speech to the protesters in which he praised fascist and racist organizations, thanked a prominent Holocaust denier, and declared the beginnings of a cultural “civil war.”

Within hours of being contacted by a ProPublica reporter, The Daily Caller appended an editor’s note to the article and severed its ties with Kessler. The editor’s note states, “The author notified The Daily Caller after publication that he spoke at a luncheon May 14 on behalf of an effort to preserve the monument.”

So much for free speech!

Side note, I didn't know that the Daily Caller was founded by Tucker Carlson. Their "Obama owns no white dogs" article makes so much more sense now.

“White people are rapidly becoming a minority in the U.S. and Europe,” he said, adding that he resented the country having to take in immigrants and refugees. “If we’re not able to advocate for ourselves we may go extinct.”
-------

LOL. White people are so scared of having to go through what minorities have gone through.

Its weird that rich people are realizing having less kids is more fun. Poors have kids to brighten up their shitty day. Gonna be a fascinating couple hundred next years.

Back