• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Ohhh, Fox News. In the midst of the healthcare debate, this is the headline on FoxNews.com:

"Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations"

1498573988832.jpg

Obamas under fire from the left for never ending, sizzling ultra-luxury vacations

What's wrong with that story? It's true. Obama is a (and is acting like a) Reaganite and the progressive left is irked.

It's a legit story.

you are such a tool...the guy is retired and is making bank. why wouldn't they take vacations...and btw, i went ww rafting a few weeks ago for under $100 for 4 people.

Fox "news" is the absolute worst!

It's funny how often I hear the left is upset from conservative media before I hear about it from the left.

It's funny how often I hear the left is upset from conservative media before I hear about it from the left.

Why would the left tell you that the progressive left is growing tired of hero obama?

Reaganite

Why would the left tell you that the progressive left is growing tired of hero obama?

Reaganite

I have a lot of progressive friends on Facebook and I heard of these made up controversies on here first.

I would think that less than 5% of Trump supporters will read this bill (including Trump). Maybe it would be more if they added pics or put parts of it on the back of a Mountain Dew can.

If more than 1% of any significant part of the American public reads any bill it would be a miracle. But good use of visualization words.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/27/the-media-will-do-anything-to-bash-trump-and-now-theyre-hurting/

In the sixth month of Donald Trump’s presidency, we are witnessing an unprecedented meltdown of much of the media. Standards have been tossed overboard in a frenzy to bring down the president.

Trump, like all presidents, deserves coverage that is skeptical and tough, but also fair. That’s not what he’s getting.

What started as bias against him has become a cancer that is consuming the best and brightest. In rough biblical justice, media attempts to destroy the president are boomeranging and leaving their reputations in tatters.

He accuses them of publishing fake news, and they respond with such blind hatred that they end up publishing fake news. That’ll show him.

I think you narrative is wrong noon. Trump is calling "fake news" whenever he dislikes what is being said. The WH as well as all investigating agencies has said that Russia meddled in the election. Trump has always said that was fake. The stuff against Flynn he said was fake, turns out it doesn't appear to be.

Trump has brought this upon himself with his childish and idiotic twitter ramblings. 70% of what comes out of his mouth is fake, by stat checkers. He still claims it is the media...that is how we found ourself with this nonsense.

Every time Trump or Huckabee or Spicer says "fake news", they should bring up Trump's fake Time covers and his nearly 669 lies in his first 150 days and the lies told in the briefing room. bury him with it.

This stuff Moonz is posting is funny in the sense that he is mocking the legit trolls out there who believe this stuff, but super sad at the same time.

This stuff Moonz is posting is funny in the sense that he is mocking the legit trolls out there who believe this stuff, but super sad at the same time.

But it should be noted that everyone on these boards who thinks Moonz is funny(and I am one of them), fully understands his style.

But it should be noted that everyone on these boards who thinks Moonz is funny(and I am one of them), fully understands his style.

It has been long well established that doofus has a shitty sense of humor

the twin dwarf, numbers, seems much less uptight to me

Back