• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Only 33% of Reps get their info from Fox...BS, if they view Trump trustworthy, at all, they get 100% of their news from Fox.

I mean Trump is a complete disaster and is not trustworthy. It must be easy to live with your head in the sand.

Last edited:
Just wait until the Fox News crowd starts listening to Sputnik and RT for their propaganda. We ain't seen nothing yet.

You mean Putin wouldn't allow Tom Steyer or George Soros own a radio station in Moscow?

RT has been on US airwaves for awhile. Maybe Trump will start tweeting about RT and Friends.

You mean Putin wouldn't allow Tom Steyer or George Soros own a radio station in Moscow?

I'm sure they could pay someone off if they really wanted to get it done.

I'm sure they could pay someone off if they really wanted to get it done.

Putin would pull the plug on the station. Then, he would have anyone who took the money or did broadcasting killed or imprisoned. Hell, he brazenly shoots down political opponents on the streets of Moscow.

And where does that leave Fox?

what has Fox retracted lately?

90c12df3645aee61e4a548013189b230fa8a7cf062a939fb05d74925addbbe44.jpg

LOL at CNN. Snowflake move. Liberals still hurting and flailing.

Hurt Louis is such a pitiable Louis.

In the interim...

208cphf.gif

Last edited:
LOL at CNN. Snowflake move. Liberals still hurting and flailing.

Methinks you are projecting, sir. Your little bit doesn't really have much more time, you Rs are gonna have to govern with your little goofy president soon.

Back