• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

I remember seeing him do that at another rally.

I think some of the Trump people think this is a game. Like booing the media is like booing at a sporting event or WWE event. Interestingly, Smackdown was taping about 12 minutes away from the Trump rally yesterday. Some people may have gone to both.

I remember seeing him do that at another rally.

I think some of the Trump people think this is a game. Like booing the media is like booing at a sporting event or WWE event. Interestingly, Smackdown was taping about 12 minutes away from the Trump rally yesterday. Some people may have gone to both.

i agree, i have been thinking this for a while. it is a sad state of affairs, TBH.

the Fake News rhetoric is only being preserved by those that do not diversify their information intake. Honestly, you can think it is biased but i have yet to really find anything proven absolutely false (not counting the right conspiracy entertainment BS). i still think NPR and BBC is the best for unbiased news.

i agree, i have been thinking this for a while. it is a sad state of affairs, TBH.

the Fake News rhetoric is only being preserved by those that do not diversify their information intake. Honestly, you can think it is biased but i have yet to really find anything proven absolutely false (not counting the right conspiracy entertainment BS). i still think NPR and BBC is the best for unbiased news.

BBC reported from the Tampa rally. They quoted one woman saying something like “What’s wrong with collusion? If I talk to a Russian, is that collusion? If I drink a Black Russian at a bar, is that collusion?”

So embarrassing. Of course they voted for Brexit so they can’t really talk.

BBC reported from the Tampa rally. They quoted one woman saying something like “What’s wrong with collusion? If I talk to a Russian, is that collusion? If I drink a Black Russian at a bar, is that collusion?”

So embarrassing. Of course they voted for Brexit so they can’t really talk.

people are so fucking stupid. if you go to a Trump rally as an attendee, you are fucking stupid.

The Economist: Donald Trump’s attacks on the media may have backfired

20180804_WOC977_0.png

https://www.economist.com/graphic-d...media-may-have-backfired?fsrc=FacebookInstant

"Hey Sarah Huck Sanders, do y'all really mean to say the press is the enemy of the people?"

Back