• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

If you like your Obamacare, you can keep it even after we get rid of Obamacare.

Russia Criminalizes The Spread Of Online News Which 'Disrespects' The Government

Green with envy? You are world class dope. Had it not been for online news sources we’d all have had to endure your lying mainstream sewers with nothing to stanch the flow of disinformation, half truths and outright lies coming from these elite-establishnent purveyors of phony reportage.

President Trump is actually fighting these career government bureacrats and politicos who have been placed at the top of our intelligence services and who now have a revolving door with the ms media.

Putin is shielding such government bureaucrats and agency actions.

Swing again..you whiffed on that one.

Trump is green with envy.

From the transcript, it's actually not clear to whom Donald is referencing because he was talking over the questioners:

"QUESTION: Mr. President, are you putting what you're calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?

TRUMP: I'm not putting anybody on a moral plane. What I'm saying is this. You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch. But there is another side. There was a group on this side, you can call them the left. You've just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that's the way it is.

(CROSSTALK)

QUESTION: ... on both sides, sir?

(CROSSTALK)

QUESTION: You said there was hatred, there was violence on both sides. Are…

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: Well, I do think there's blame -- yes, I think there's blame on both sides. You look at -- you look at both sides. I think there's blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either.

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: And -- and -- and if you reported it accurately, you would say (inaudible).

(CROSSTALK)

QUESTION: (inaudible) started this (inaudible) Charlottesville. They showed up in Charlottesville to protest…

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: Excuse me, excuse me. (inaudible) themselves (inaudible) and you have some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group -- excuse me, excuse me -- I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

It's not clear - to me at least - if Donald is saying there were "very fine people" on the right at large, an example of which are those who were simply out there to protest taking down the statue or if he's saying there are very fine people in the neo-nazis with the same caveated subset representing those who are fine people (the statue protestors).

Oh.. a “star chamber”.. you mean like the FISA Court abuses and the ham handed prosecutions of the Special Counsel.

i swear the only people who watch Maddow are trumpshills

Well then, Captain, where in this great cosmos of news do you get yours? Perhaps you teleport from one news event to the next minority report? Tell us how you have become omniscient? Was it your orbit of Slate, or maybe Vox?

Back