• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

The idea that the President of the United States is probably sitting in the Oval Office demanding all of his staff give him their Twitter login info so he can tweet from their accounts while slowly getting each one banned is mind blowing and yet it is 100% happening at this moment.

I can't wait for the Melania FLOTUS Twitter account to light up with rants about Radical Far Left Democrats silencing Dear Leader's 75 million followers. And after that will come the Rusty Shackleford Twitter handle with similar rants.

His password is probably maga2020

Close

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/22/trump-twitter-hacked-dutch-researcher-password

Donald Trump’s Twitter account was allegedly hacked last week, after a Dutch researcher correctly guessed the president’s password: “maga2020!”, Dutch media reported.

Victor Gevers, a security expert, had access to Trump’s direct messages, could post tweets in his name and change his profile, De Volkskrant newspaper reported.

So can private companies sue elected officials for spreading misinformation?

But, but...CENSORSHIP! How dare Big Tech censor her god-given right to tell brazen lies about election results and deliberately spread false information over and over about corporations and individuals, and make personal attacks based on no evidence! This is America, dammit!

I guess it hasn’t been more common because of bad optics. That’s out the window when politicians tell obvious lies.

You all have read about how the guy who started Parler is married to a Russian woman he coincidental met while she was on a US road trip, right? Her mom earned some recognition from the Russian government. After their wedding, he suddenly came up with enough money to start Parler.

Did not realize that. Shocking!

I know but I'd rather be a Russian than a democRAT!

Back