• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Clearly it's this:

At it again

I just laugh any time I think he and Bill might be hanging out at the White House together while their wives are away on business.

Roast of whom? Rob Lowe, no?

He ACCEPTED being roasted. He got paid A LOT OF MONEY to have this happen to him. He EXPECTED this to happen.

WTF is your problem? Don't you understand what a roast is?

The article linked was about Ann Coulter being the target of some vicious jokes.

The article linked was about Ann Coulter being the target of some vicious jokes.

If it was at the roast, she knew what was going to happen and got paid for it. If she wasn't there, she made herself a target.

??? Lay off the dope.

Get your head out of your ass. Hell, at Justin Beiber's roast, Martha frickin Stewart used terms like "African-American rich" to slam Kevin Hart. She attacked Shaq's mom. That's what happens at roasts.

Typical RWers, Ann Coulter makes a career out of vicious personal attacks, but when she is insulted in fun the right cries like 2 yo babies.

She knew what would happen. She accepted and was paid. She accepted insulting others. Quit crying that she got insulted a little bit.

Last edited:
Wow. You seriously don't know how roasts work.

I was remarking about the incoherence of RJ's posts. I guess that should be unremarked upon.

You have made that silly remark twice. Do you think people don't know how a roast works?

I was remarking about the incoherence of RJ's posts. I guess that should be unremarked upon.

You have made that silly remark twice. Do you think people don't know how a roast works?

There was nothing incoherent.

Since you told me to "lay of the dope". It's perfectly fair for me to call you a moron. Which you are.

If it was at the roast, she knew what was going to happen and got paid for it. If she wasn't there, she made herself a target.

Could you perhaps explain what this means "If she wasn't there, she made herself a target"..

She made herself a target by not being there? You should be careful throwing around terms like moron while typing as you do.

Ann Coulter has spent a quarter of century being outrageous and vicious. If she was present(which she was), her actions have put into many conversations.

As to being a moron, it's quite clear you are. Multiple people have shown that you attack without even understanding what a roast is. This is your MO. You do it almost every thread. It's why you are routinely named as one of the five dumbest posters.

You chose to open this can of worms.

Last edited:

I didn't until this thread.

Ann Coulter has spent a quarter of century being outrageous and viscous. If she was present(which she was), her actions have put into many conversations.

As to being a moron, it's quite clear you are. Multiple people have shown that you attack without even understanding what a roast is. This is your MO. You do it almost every thread. It's why you are routinely named as one of the five dumbest posters.

You chose to open this can of worms.

I laughed.

is the fact that Abedin and Weiner are breaking up really the most important thing in news right now, CNN.com?

How anyone can respond/take RJ seriously is beyond me. Dude has been off the rails since his Cloud fiasco and then his lying story about Hank Aaron's 715 home run. Good times!

is the fact that Abedin and Weiner are breaking up really the most important thing in news right now, CNN.com?

Slow news day? Would you rather keep talking about Kaep?

Back