• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Faced with confronting their own mortality and how one should spend those last precious years that keep ticking away this is how a 75 year old and many of their peers have decided to spend their time.

The Biden crime family. Unfortunately, just so long as the Bidens pretend to be woke, the lubes won't care.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jonathan-turley-biden-corruption-media

So dumb. Your boy never divested his assets. He benefited from government agencies using his properties to gain favor. He overchargeded secret service for their protection detail. Foreign governments booked rooms and never used them. You and your ilk look the other way. Always be projecting.

sailor you should look into glenn greenwald and matt taibbi. Both are trying to build-up their reader base with people like you as a target audience. I think Greenwald would be more your speed

Hey…did y’all know supply chain challenges will make for some frustrations for Black Friday shoppers!!!

TR13_768x.jpg

^^^

Twitter's board has unanimously appointed Parag Agrawal as CEO and a member of the Board, effective immediately.

"I've decided to leave Twitter because I believe the company is ready to move on from its founders. My trust in Parag as Twitter's CEO is deep. His work over the past 10 years has been transformational. I'm deeply grateful for his skill, heart, and soul. It's his time to lead," said Dorsey.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/katienotopoulos/jack-dorsey-steps-down-as-twitter-ceo?ref=bfnsplash&utm_term=4ldqpho

CNN really needs to add Michael Avenatti to the primetime lineup once he gets out of the clink

CNN really needs to add Michael Avenatti to the primetime lineup once he gets out of the clink

Exactly how does this compare to your boys trump, gaetz, steve king? I won't even begin with your heroes kavanaugh and Thomas. We could go on and on about trumpublicans ignoring credible allegations of all types of wrong doing including but not limited to... assault against women.

Col anus doesn't mind being an enabler of people like this. He's proud to cast those votes no matter their transgressions as long as the libs are being owned.

Ps: sorry I used a word that included "trans." Don't worry I'm not trying to trigger you. It just means something wrong you done.

So the big story is a prime time CNN guy helped his big brother who was accused of sexual harassment. That sucks but yeah that’s small time compared even what the Fox News prime time lineup has been caught doing.

Yeah, I have no idea how Chris Cuomo still has a job.

Yeah. There's no huge fanbase begging for CNN to keep him. They could replace him with some other schmo and few people would even notice.

As of around 6:30, CNN has suspended Chris Cuomo indefinitely.

Last edited:
I don't have any problems with him being suspended or fired for what he's done (sounds like he's certainly earned his suspension) - I never watch his show (or cable news in general) but I would imagine he could easily be replaced by another generic talking head. Having said that, it is rich that conservatives are going after him so hard while Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham, etc. do crap that's at least as bad, or worse, all the damn time and they all get a free pass for the most part, and Fox has made sure that they all have serious job security.

Blowhard "This Week" roundtable star Chris Christie got a massive media buildup for the release of his new book "Republican Rescue" - he appeared on This Week, The View, Fox News & Fox Business, CNBC, and so on - yet his book has been a massive bomb, selling less than 2,400 copies thus far.

Good article. Tim Miller and the Bulwark publish some good well-thoughtout pieces. I doubt mainstream media will understand that nobody cares about Chris Christie and he won't get conservatives off their back. Christie forgot to make sure to line up the RNC or a SuperPAC to buy his books.

Phony! Phoni! Phoné! is a great reference.

And then there's this gem. Apparently some people really like The 1619 Project, in spite of the naysayers:

Is the 1619 Project book listed in the FICTION section? Or is it more FANTASY?

Either way, as this board has illustrated over the years, libs are big fans of BOTH.

Back