• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

Mainstream liberal media shilling for the Dems.

When you think about what Chris Christie has been through and done from his last term as NJ Gov to now, what has he done to deserve being on TV to give any legitimate analysis? Same with Rick Santorum since 2012. These men aren't savvy. They aren't particularly bright or insightful.

Shocking! I'm sure that George Stephanopoulos will let him chew up most of the post-debate airtime "analyzing" Trump's great, momentum-changing performance as well.

Very good read about the inadequacy of liberal media and overall institutions to counter right wing propaganda.

The basic premise is that the right wing has gone all in on creating the conservative media ecosystem that has rendered mainstream media inert. Individual approaches to propaganda such as critical thinking are ineffective because uncountered propaganda is extremely effective. Meanwhile, the left focuses resources and engagement on policy without spending resources on the institutions necessary to gain and maintain the power to make those policies happen.

https://medium.com/@upine/open-lett...r-liberal-donors-please-consider-43e32433c545

Last edited:

Ah yes, Hugh is yet another of those 2016 "Never Trumpers" who abruptly changed his tune once Donald got elected. Doesn't surprise me that he's on the family payroll. He's a smug little bastard too.

So NBC is giving Donald a town hall after the pussy backed out of the debate, and they are putting it up against Biden's ABC town hall. Pretty shitty stuff from NBC, they are complicit.

So NBC is giving Donald a town hall after the pussy backed out of the debate, and they are putting it up against Biden's ABC town hall. Pretty shitty stuff from NBC, they are complicit.

Still complicit. The Apprentice, SNL, Fallon rubbing Trump's hair, laughing it up with Joe and Mika.

Highland, that's a copy of a link, not an actual link.

A "celebrity interviewer" who was a Trump delegate at the 2016 and 2020 Republican National Conventions has released a documentary interviewing Trumpite actors about why Hollywood hates Trump so much. Scott Baio, Dean Cain, and Kristy Swanson, among others, are interviewed. The most entertaining quotes come from Scott Baio, who said “If you’re not hiring me because I’m a conservative, shame on you. If there’s a civil war, then don’t forget who has all the guns.” He then lamented that “It bothers me that people won’t speak to me, because I’m a Trump guy.” LOL. Scott Baio, rebel macho man!

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/scott-baio-dean-cain-kristy-swanson-trump-hollywood-documentary-002948981.html

This seems important.

“Post deputy political editor Emma-Jo Morris' reports on Biden this past week constitute the sum total of her professional bylines. (That is, other than some posts Morris wrote in the summer of 2015 as a college intern for the conservative Washington Free Beacon.)

Prior to joining the Post in early spring, Morris' most prominent media job involved her three years and eight months as a producer for Hannity, the Fox News star who is one of the president's closest advisers. Morris did not reply to requests for comment sent to her social media accounts.”

Is it not obvious that this entire HB story has been fabricated and released at the most convenient time? No detail of the story is verified. Nothing. It's all fake and the MAGA idiots slurp it up.

Back