• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

citing Wilderson is kinda legit tho because that's a CRT book that I haven't seen on any of the anti-racist booklists

Well this crazy somehow got passed the safe guards.

Before deleting her twitter account, a Pulitzer prize winning reporter from the NYT shares a racist conspiracy theory that the govt is setting off fireworks in the middle of the night to sow division in black communities:

1-e1592777381186-561x632.jpeg

If you look at those photos, it's because they're too busy interviewing the likes of Chris Christie, Karl Rove, and Danielle Pletka to worry about a mass movement of younger people. Even among liberals there is a certain "in-group" on these shows. For a supposedly sophisticated and worldly place, DC is a remarkably insular town.

As I get older I def get it though. Young people seem to suck.

And keep in mind they’re interviewing the usual DC crowd even though they don’t have people coming to the studio.

the bari weiss resignation letter is some of the funniest shit i've ever read

reads like sailor after three brandies and a hate crime

the bari weiss resignation letter is some of the funniest shit i've ever read

reads like sailor after three brandies and a hate crime

LOL.

Imagine the embarrassment of having to resign to declare your victimhood. Amazing that she couldn't figure out a way to get fired, given how the paper rushes to fire people for espousing opposing views, according to Bari Weiss.

Weird how conservative victimhood means getting heard and getting paid.

every time Weiss' name comes up I immediately think of the Butler review, tbh. kinda cuts through some of the schtick.

Fox News is in ecstasies over this joyous news. On their website her resignation is the top story at the top of the page. The headline? "The Digital Thunderdome - Top NYT editor's scathing resignation letter exposes how vicious, leftist bullies run newsroom." Other companion stories - "Trump, Jr., Ted Cruz, among conservatives celebrating Bari Weiss' "stunning" NY Times resignation letter" "Ben Domenech on resignation of Bari Weiss: NYT leaders beholden to Twitter mobs of all kinds", etc, etc. Somewhere Angus is jumping for joy.

Well they have to get their conservative drones to give a shit about Bari Weiss.

Back