• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 SHEEP - Regular Season Week 6 - Answers due at 10:30am

Sorry team. I was on vacation this week and didn't put forth my best effort, not that it would have mattered that much.

I thought about orgasm, but didn't do it because by definition if it's a fake orgasm it isn't an orgasm so it's not something a woman has.

evac is a terrible winning answer. students ALWAYS shelter in place. even if it was a flood they would wait for mommy to come get them

evac is a terrible winning answer. students ALWAYS shelter in place. even if it was a flood they would wait for mommy to come get them

I was still thinking about college students and dorms and we used to have to evacuate all.the.time

Students do way more fire drills than shelter in place drills

Back