• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is not your favorite animal?

I don't like the broken seashells on the beach that hurt your bare feet when you walk on the sand. I wish they weren't on any beach I like to walk on.

Shitty fucking beach.

Time for an upgrade.

We need Earth 2.0 Let James Cameron design it. Avatar was cool....

Lionfish are not my favorite animals. They look cool but eat other good animals and are poisonous. They are supposed to be tasty, however. If I ate one I might change my mind about them being good.

Lionfish are not my favorite animals. They look cool but eat other good animals and are poisonous. They are supposed to be tasty, however. If I ate one I might change my mind about them being good.

They are an ultra invasive species and have that dumb look on their face

Birds. Pretty much all of them. Except Ducks. And Ostriches. And Poultry because Nom.

All of the rest can die.

Pandas. Completely overrated, not that cute, pretty boring all things considered.

pretty sure i took heat for this opinion. pandas don't even like themselves. they are trying to kill themselves off. can't breed without help? check. eat food with little/no nutrional value for them? check. humans pay a ton of money each year to fight darwin.

the worst thing about pandas is that china owns them and we spend a ton of money every year renting them in addition to paying for their upkeep. all those millions could go to better animals.

Yeah, if I lived in Texas, grackles would be on the list. Didn't a bunch of downtown Austin businesses conspire to poison a bunch of them a few years ago?

whatever was outside my window making godawful noises at 0500. honestly couldn't tell you if it was of the land or the sky, but sweet mary it was noisy.

I think we can go ahead and list pretty much everything from Australia and its surrounding waters. That whole place is just full of nopes.

whatever was outside my window making godawful noises at 0500. honestly couldn't tell you if it was of the land or the sky, but sweet mary it was noisy.

Was it a coyote? I know coyotes are not your favorite.

SA+Roadsign+Baboons+Dangerous.jpg

I had no idea what these were until I was standing in line/eating at La BBQ. Those fuckers are relentless.
You're exactly right. They very well might be God's worst invention. After duke, obviously.

You may know this already because El Chupacabra is your name but they actually went extinct back in the 1970s thanks to the ozone layer.

They are also not my favorites, but I figured that fell somewhere in between what you were asking. RIP. Ozone is bad weather for Chupacabras, I would say ozone is not my favorite weather, but that's a story for a different thread. I don't think there is a not favorite weather thread.

Back