• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is not your favorite animal?

Koala Bears are not my favorite. All they do is get high all day, setting a bad example for other animals. Plus they are not really even bears so their whole lives are one big drug riddled lie. Get your shit together Koala Marsupials.

Another animal that is not my favorite is ostriches. I forgot about them until someone said them and then I remembered they were not my favorite either.

rumor mill says jason now wanders the woods of oregon like a feral animal--perhaps in a saskwatchian form, plotting his revenge on Papa John, obsessed with the image of choking the life out of pizza boy as his eyes bulge Luca Brasi like--and he struggles for one final breath whispering "rosebud," presumed not to be a sled in this instance but more likely a reference to leebs' holy lands

I don't like alligators. Crocodiles are baller though.

rumor mill says jason now wanders the woods of oregon like a feral animal--perhaps in a saskwatchian form, plotting his revenge on Papa John, obsessed with the image of choking the life out of pizza boy as his eyes bulge Luca Brasi like--and he struggles for one final breath whispering "rosebud," presumed not to be a sled in this instance but more likely a reference to leebs' holy lands

:rofl:

You really nailed that one siezures. Haev some pos

For a long time I thought kangaroos might be my favorite animal. Then I saw kangaroos in real life and they are much lazier than I expected, usually just lay around and scratch instead of fun hopping and so since then kangaroos have not been my favorite.

Back