• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is not your favorite animal?

Say Hey Deac

Reaction score
Sea snakes are not my favorite animal for obvious reasons.

The following animals are also not my favorite:

- mean dogs that bite
- mosquitoes, especially the poisonous ones
- hogs
- roosters
- most barnyard animals except baby chicks
- venus fly traps
- crows
- yellow jackets
- baboon
- maggots

What is yours everyone else?

Whatever animal it is that my kids are telling me they want to acquire.

Jellyfish are not good animals. I like to look at them in tanks but do not like to look at them in the ocean.

I hate rattlesnakes, water moccasins (they are very aggressive), rats...but I really hate...

cows.

Cattle. Bo-vines.

I grew up on a farm raising beef cattle. Bred for maximum flesh on the hoof and not intelligence, they are the dumbest creatures on four legs. There is basically nothing going on in a cow's brain. Everytime they blink it's a new day.

I love eating steak and burgers because I know a steer, heifer, bull or cow died to provide it.

Cats are not my favorite animal. Dogs are my favorite animal.

Jellyfish are not good animals. I like to look at them in tanks but do not like to look at them in the ocean.

It is interesting that they can be so fun to look at (I just want to squish them and feel the jelly between my fingers!), but they are not my favorite either because of the stinging.

It is interesting that they can be so fun to look at (I just want to squish them and feel the jelly between my fingers!), but they are not my favorite either because of the stinging.

Fun fact jellyfish cant sting you on the palm of your hands. So technically you can feel them between your fingers without being stung.

I like it when the tanks have cool lights to make it look like a light show at a Phish concert. The ocean does not have that.

I do not like the Platypus. Tries to hard to be everything to everybody, make up your mind. Do not like.

I do not care for wallabies

I understand your opinion. The truth is that if wallabies weren't from Australia and didn't have a fun name to say, they'd likely be thought of just like the American groundhog - a fat, furry, reasonably cute animal that walks around and can't hurt you. But because they're from Down Under and it's fun to say "wallaby" (wallaby wallaby wall-a-beeeeeeeeee), we think they're especially cool when probably they're not and are probably overrated and should not be your favorite.

I like it when the tanks have cool lights to make it look like a light show at a Phish concert. The ocean does not have that.

Shitty fucking ocean. Time for an upgrade.

I don't like the broken seashells on the beach that hurt your bare feet when you walk on the sand. I wish they weren't on any beach I like to walk on.

I don't like the broken seashells on the beach that hurt your bare feet when you walk on the sand. I wish they weren't on any beach I like to walk on.

I like non-broken seashells, and if there is an animal in there it can be someone's favorite.

poisonous snakes, canada geese

Those capybaras are some interesting rodents. Anyone ever taste capybara? I think Bourdain did on an old Brazil episode.

Grackles. Those mother fuckers are the devil(s). But not the cool, forgiving, hip SHD-Satan devil.

Pandas. Completely overrated, not that cute, pretty boring all things considered.

Back