• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Excelsior: Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get an aeropress - just get a good pour over kit or French press. There's a reason you don't see the aeropress in coffee shops. Whatever you do, do not fucking get a keurig.

Drink lots of coffees and figure out what you like. I had a subscription to Mistobox for a while and was exposed to some really outstanding coffees and they can help you figure out what types of coffees and roasts you like.

Look for a cupping put on by a coffee shop or roaster. A cupping is a coffee tasting - like a wine tasting - and when put on by the right people can be very educational.

Welcome to adulthood.

No worries on that front. Pros/cons of aeropress & french press? I've read that french press makes a gritty cup.

I like the lbe doesn't talk abt jason tag, don't like the mean RTQ tags. I think 2017 is the year of RTQ. I think she should download tinder and post trip reports.

Chat Thread Excelsior: Oatmeal, breakfast of white people.

Ive been having a Tinder convo with this attractive chick from Mehico who speaks very little English for the last hour or so. We're speaking mostly Spanish with a smattering of broken English.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm really into it. Definitely going to try to hang pronto.

No worries on that front. Pros/cons of aeropress & french press? I've read that french press makes a gritty cup.

go pourover. no grit. great coffee. much better than french press. i prefer the aero to french but its more effort.

After one of the tennis matches last night, there was a ball toss - everyone was given a small, faux tennis ball to sign their name on and throw onto the court with the intent of making it in one of two trashcans for a sweet prize. One of the winners?

HARAMBE (may his soul rest in peace)

The emcee had no idea it was a joke and kept trying to respell and repronounce the name, much to the crowd's delight.

After one of the tennis matches last night, there was a ball toss - everyone was given a small, faux tennis ball to sign their name on and throw onto the court with the intent of making it in one of two trashcans for a sweet prize. One of the winners?

HARAMBE (may his soul rest in peace)

The emcee had no idea it was a joke and kept trying to respell and repronounce the name, much to the crowd's delight.

Dicks out! Congrats Brews!

You can only choose one for the rest of your life: muffins, donuts, bagels, biscuits

Damn, dude. Can I sweat mustard the rest of my life and pick two?

I'm going biscuits.

I have no problem dropping muffins, and while doughnuts are awesome they're not as versatile as bagels and biscuits.

Bagels. A real, fresh Long Island bagel is unbeatable.

Saw John Oliver last night and he was funny as shit. A DC crowd is pretty much his wheelhouse right now.

Damn, dude. Can I sweat mustard the rest of my life and pick two?

I'm going biscuits.

I have no problem dropping muffins, and while doughnuts are awesome they're not as versatile as bagels and biscuits.

I thought about saying two but figured that was giving people the easy way out cause you could pick one sweet one and one versatile bready one.

I'm going biscuits.

You can only choose one for the rest of your life: muffins, donuts, bagels, biscuits

Four things I like but rarely eat. I think I have had one muffin, one donut and one biscuit in the last two months. Can't remember the last time I had a bagel. Life would continue on just fine without any of them, but if I had to keep one it would probs be donuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back