• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Excelsior: Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG I just turned on TV and it is on PBS and there is a show on Nova about SEA SNAKES!!!

Ha. Brasky is actually a super-kind and gregarious guy in real life. The internet surely brings out the worst in all of us.

Thanks for the kind words bro. Although now that I'm once again around 13-14 year olds all day I may transform into a giant dick.

Also I'm the assistant XC coach at my school. We had tryouts today. A couple of decent runners but the rest were pathetic. I'm out of shape and I was smoking them, not a good sign.

Also I'm the assistant XC coach at my school. We had tryouts today. A couple of decent runners but the rest were pathetic. I'm out of shape and I was smoking them, not a good sign.

First, lolol, that's hilarious.

Second, what, y'all have tryouts? The only reason xc is at all popular in high schools is because teams rarely cut anyone.

Yah xc is just the skinny kids that can't play football

That program was brought to you by viewers like YOU.

They are like CATS, Vermont. CATS! Despite being the most dangerous creature in the world, sea snakes love nothing more than to swim right up to you and rub up against your legs and body and face.

They are like CATS, Vermont. CATS! Despite being the most dangerous creature in the world, sea snakes love nothing more than to swim right up to you and rub up against your legs and body and face.

that's all a penis wants to do too

giphy.gif

In an attempt to be healthier, this week I bought a canister of plain oatmeal instead of the packets with added flavors and sugar (even though I would buy reduced sugar, it's still there of course). This plain oatmeal is nasty. The texture is different than the packets, and to make it vaguely palatable today I have mixed in cinnamon, peanut butter, raisins, and a Truvia packet. Probably no better at this point than the other kind, which also got raisins and peanut butter. Maybe one of these days I'll become a person who eats just for sustenance and doesn't have to enjoy it, but that's not me now (and I don't really want it to be). I'd rather always want to lose 5 lbs, than to stop enjoying food.

That stuff in the packets is gross. Get the big canister and make it in a pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back