• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Excelsior: Fin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chat Thread Excelsior: If we don't get not tolls, then we don't eat no rolls

I have not. They have a ton of money. My old bosses are tight with their librarian, though, maybe I can call in a favor.

Looks like it'd be a cool place to work though!

beinecke-music-620x350.jpg

That's a picture of the Beinecke. That's where I usually do my hanging out when I'm in town. Music library is down the street by Sterling.

I want to point out that though everyone here thinks I'm a total idiot with terrible taste particularly in food, I did already know that tightly wrapping an avocado and leaving the pit in would be the best way to store a cut avo, if I had any interest in doing so. They are not part of my food rotation.

It just seems you are almost wanting to punish yourself. Hit Google and get some recommendations on how to make very good oatmeal if you want that for breakfast - there's a lot of recipes and information on how to prepare food quickly and tastily on the internet these days and not just randomly grabbing a can of store brand quick oats and microwaving it (surprisingly, it's kind of nasty that way).

If you like food and how it tastes (which it seems you do), be willing to treat yourself by spending a few minutes researching on how to get it to taste good. No reason to settle for less.

MMA fighters can drop like 40 pounds in a week, seems like there's a much easier way to drop 5 pounds than having to eat bland oatmeal. Just spend a day in a sauna.

Starving or dehydrating myself is not the ticket to sustainable weight loss. Just gotta burn more calories than I take in.

Say you used your nail clippers and cut off the end of one of your fingernails, but there was a little piece still attached so it was just flopping around, how long do you think you could walk around with it like that before it annoyed the ever living shit out of you and consumed your every thought?

maybe 5 minutes. but I always have nail clippers at hand so it wouldn't need to be that long.

That's a picture of the Beinecke. That's where I usually do my hanging out when I'm in town. Music library is down the street by Sterling.

Damn you google image search. It still looks badass. Must be nice to have that cash. All their music students go to school for free, or something crazy like that.

ETA -- still looks neat.

YaleMusicLibrary-Stairs.jpg

B$ - how was the Open last night? Anything novel this year?

I'm headed there tonight.

I have recently developed an intolerance and it is DUMB. Probably karma.

that's me with mangoes.
enjoyed their sweet deliciousness without issue for 26 years... then BOOM. have some hives and itchy mouth! let's tear up your intestines as we go, too!

that's me with mangoes.
enjoyed their sweet deliciousness without issue for 26 years... then BOOM. have some hives and itchy mouth! let's tear up your intestines as we go, too!

Yeah, that's what happened to me with stone fruits and apples/pears. All of the sudden in my late 20s I started getting allergic. Sucks since those are all of the best fruits. Figured it out in the middle of nowhere Portugal when I scarfed down a bowl of cherries that were from the orchard outside the room I was staying in and then suddenly couldn't breathe. Luckily it subsided after 20 mins or so and I didn't die, but it scared the shit out of me. As a side note, although I didn't know it at the time, I wouldn't have actually died because the Brazilian minister of health and a bunch of his doctor friends were staying in the cottage next door and would have jumped in. He gave me an epi pen when I told him the next day at breakfast.

So I watched Ep 1 of Night Of, and while I've never been in that situation, his utter stupidity and cluelessness was mindblowing. Is he that dumb throughout the whole show?

Meant to post this yesterday, but as I was looking out my office window in Baltimore yesterday I happened to see a naked chick walking around her hotel room across the street. From that moment I knew it was gonna be a good day. #nocreepercloseyourblindsindowntown

For what percentage of the female American population (18+) do you think it would be a positive to see them naked?

Meant to post this yesterday, but as I was looking out my office window in Baltimore yesterday I happened to see a naked chick walking around her hotel room across the street. From that moment I knew it was gonna be a good day. #nocreepercloseyourblindsindowntown

this alone is reason enough for me to not live in an urban setting: i like having the windows open, i don't like wearing unnecessary clothing in my own home. as it stands now, if someone catches a peep as I walk in front of hte window, whatever... but I don't want to be on constant display.

this alone is reason enough for me to not live in an urban setting: i like having the windows open, i don't like wearing unnecessary clothing in my own home. as it stands now, if someone catches a peep as I walk in front of hte window, whatever... but I don't want to be on constant display.

So what's your address again?

The Four Seasons? I think people think it has one way glass, but it definitely doesn't (obviously). A buddy of mine works at an accounting firm over in Harbor East that faces the Four Seasons and sees naked people all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back