• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Atlanta" two episodes remaining

Least fav ep so far, but the diaper wringing was $$$

ETA: based on the unreal brown girl talent that we have in the A, there is no way that skinny chick with the bad weave is pulling multiple pro athletes. Just not happening.

I thought Van was better looking than her friend, but both are definite 1s. It was good to see her perspective. Also it was a good reminder not to volunteer information until you absolutely have to do so.

dE43NLE.jpg

I liked this episode.

The diaper wringing nearly had me gagging. Those heavy, pee-filled diapers are so gross.

Love Alfred so hard. The text exchange was great.

The creepy kid in white face slayed me.

This show does a good job incorporate cell phones. It's annoying how some shows figure out cop-outs (out of battery, no signal) or just ignore them.

I think it was two episodes ago, but there's no way Alfred is texting at 14-year-old girl speeds with his big fat thumbs.

Dat recent episode tho! Weird. Dig it. Cray fake or real commercials. I laughed. Got old tho. Wished it went real after a while like the mr robot full house

Dat recent episode tho! Weird. Dig it. Cray fake or real commercials. I laughed. Got old tho. Wished it went real after a while like the mr robot full house

I loved the last episode. Was like you were actually watching the Montague show yourself. Reminded me of the Tim and Eric show from years back in a lot of places.

So funny. Pretty cool to use Cree Summer and Kevin Michael Richardson in the animated cereal ad. They are probably the two most prominent black voice actors. David Willis who played the cop is a Wake grad who voiced a lot of Adult Swim characters in its heyday.

I'm finding different reasons to love every episode. This show has major potential to go in a dozen different directions.

Yeah. The last two episodes have done little to advance the plot. Hell, the main character was barely in the last two eps.

We could see a whole arc about Earn dealing with Van losing her job or Van could have a new job and everything is fine.

Another funny episode with two of the best sight gags I've seen in awhile. The bar owner had me rolling. Alfred's girl and the bartender were cute AF.

I laughed my ass off at the chimp video game Darius was playing.

Yeah. Zoo Tycoon. Looked it up. That's an actual game.

I need a peacock and an invisible car.

The real Club Primal in Atlanta closed years ago. Some of the scenes look at little like the Gold Room or Prive but who knows. My club knowledge is rusty these days.

Last edited:
The season finale was strong. It does make me bring up one of my pet peeves, although I'll admit that it may be part of the humor of the show that I don't get.

We don't actually see Earn do shit but he obviously does.

We don't see him being super smart, but we know he went to Princeton.
We don't see him party serious but we know he does from snapchats and where he wakes up.
We don't really see him being an effective manager but he got paid and somehow may have gotten Paper Boi a tour.

Much of the time, he kind of just is albeit in a funny straight man way.

I really like the shows tone, overall approach, and characters. Really looking forward to next season.

Just started watching this - holy crap is it good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah its the best. Was outta town last week so just caught the finale. The fucking showdown with the Uber driver was EPIC. "There...there's a secret pocket...."

This is the only show that makes me laugh out loud in my own house. Amazing.

The show was nominated for best comedy series & Glover was nominated for best actor in a television series, comedy or musical.

I caught the final two episodes last night. The last episode was really strong and had me laughing out loud a few times...especially the free chicken sandwich day scene.

Back