• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Atlanta" two episodes remaining

Thoughts on this season?

haven't watched yet

NBA playoffs really kill my tv show watching -- will catch up this summer

Thoughts on this season?

Darius is too good of a character and LaKeith too good of an actor to have sit on the sidelines for that long.

I enjoyed all the anthology episodes but at some point what I like about the show is the show.

Did the show peak with Alligator Man?

There was definitely too little Darius this season, even in episodes with the main crew. But it's quite possible he was too busy for more filming. By the way, Xosha Roquemore who played Xosha in last night's ep is LaKeith's wife.

Darius is too good of a character and LaKeith too good of an actor to have sit on the sidelines for that long.

I enjoyed all the anthology episodes but at some point what I like about the show is the show.

Did the show peak with Alligator Man?

all of the actors on the show are great and there wasnt nearly enough of any of the 4 of them. pretty disappointed with the season.

Season 4 premiered Thursday. For some reason I thought it was next week and missed it.

both real good eps. so glad at the least the first two included the characters we actually care about

This show is absolutely brilliant.

Back