• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Schedule Announced

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
Wake%20Schedule.jpg

Finally we get some big games with students back.

http://www.bloggersodear.com/2016/9/12/12889834/wake-forest-acc-basketball-schedule-released

Tough 6 game stretch in January:

@ UVA
UNC
Miami
@ State
@ Cuse
Duke

Really important that WF starts off no worse than 2-1 in conference before that stretch, as going even 2-4 may be tough. WF must avoid a 1-8 or 2-7 start to the conference season.

Way-too-early (optimistic) guess: 7-11.

9-3 OOC. 16-14 overall. 1-1 in ACCT.

How little are we respected these days? I was listening to the State broadcast of their football game @ ECU Saturday on my way home from golf and they had a commercial about basketball tickets. Anyway it was rattling off their big home ACC matchups and I think it listed every home ACC game they have except us.

Lindy's College Basketball predicts a 13th place finish for the Deacs. They rank Bryant Crawford the 17th best PG in the nation and third team All ACC.

I see two wins on that schedule and both of them are against BC :tear:

Going to Charleston Classic in November. We will know what kind of team we have faced with early tough competition. If w beat UTEP(probable NCAA playoff entry), we would play Villanova next.

Going to Charleston Classic in November. We will know what kind of team we have faced with early tough competition. If w beat UTEP(probable NCAA playoff entry), we would play Villanova next.

Didn't Wake start out with a strong showing in a preseason tourney last year?

Back