• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cade Carney -- 5.5 YPC

Back on topic - I loved the way CC always falls forward, picking up an extra yard or two. If he stays healthy, he could be very special.

The one making the Piccolo comparison is Bud at Wake who might be old enough to have seen Piccolo in person...

Back off topic- not as old as Bud, but I did attend MSD with one of Piccolo's daughters if that counts for anything. :)

Back off topic- not as old as Bud, but I did attend MSD with one of Piccolo's daughters if that counts for anything. :)

Whenever I think about Piccolo I always feel so bad for his girls, so young to lose their Dad and their memories are probably pretty faint of him.

Word around the tailgate lots is that Cade will be out a couple weeks. Someone rolled up on him in practice this week and hurt his knee.

Rocky Reid pulled a Tonya Harding?

(Just joking, folks)

Horrible news.

You're kidding me...we really can't have nice things. We have a Freshman running back put on the best performance at that position in 12 years and now he's out for a minimum of 3 weeks. That shit is weak

I hate hearing this, but we actually have much better depth at RB now that we've had in years.
Time for the other guys to step up.
We can manage thru this.

Thing is, Carney was a big reason for our success at Duke. Colburn can pick up good yardage at times, but the rest of our backs have yet to show anything remarkable. Hope we see another breakout performance by someone to pick up the slack.

Well hopefully they'll all get a shot tonight.

UD is missing thier top RB and their QB today.
I'm not worried about today.
We need to get our other RBs up to speed for the next few weeks.

If it's longer than 3 weeks we still have the option of redshirting him.

UD is missing thier top RB and their QB today.
I'm not worried about today.
We need to get our other RBs up to speed for the next few weeks.

Stop! We should never take a team lightly!

Well we're the fanbase so it's not a big deal.

I'm high on Carney, but I'm also high on Colburn. I thought the offensive line did a great job last week opening up holes and Colburn I believe had a higher YPC than Carner did even with Carney's long run. The downside is there aren't many guys out there period, much less on our team, who can score the way Carney did on that first TD last week.

Stop! We should never take a team lightly!

Not taking them lightly.
I'm from Delaware and know they can be very good.
Rather, I have confidence in the Deacs.

I never met a successful pessimist.

Not taking them lightly.
I'm from Delaware and know they can be very good.
Rather, I have confidence in the Deacs.

I never met a successful pessimist.

The pessimist is rarely disappointed.

Back