• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Tennis 2017-2018

Kind of an off the wall question here, how are the tennis facilities at Wake? I do not keep up with that sport. Glad to see they are doing good.

Yeah I'll have a couple peeps with me that may say a little something. There is this one bro that talks so much shit. I was at one match when Noah was here and Noah went up a break in the second and he just belted out "THERE'S A FLOOD COMING....AND WE HAVE NOAH'S ARK!" Really rattled the dude he was playing.

Rafi knows who I'm talking about

I was at the ND game, and they have a pretty small arena so we were not that far from the floor, and I was wondering if I would have the balls to shout at the FT in a critical situation if I really thought it could affect the outcome of the game. I thought probably not.

Shit maybe it is Rafi

Ha, not me, but I know exactly who you are talking about. If he's there, we don't lose. He took us to victory at UNC last year (when they were #1 and we were down 0-3), against UVA in the ACC championship (breaking their 9 year champion streak), and at home this year against UNC.

Any updates on start time Rafi? Don't see anything on twitter

I'm heading up there soon. It's gotten dark pretty quickly as the next line of storms comes through. Hope they can play outside but I can't see them starting on time if they do.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

From Twitter: A decision will be made around 4:15 if they go indoors or go outdoors

Looks like they will start around 6, according to twitter.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Got fueled up at putters, ready to unleash the wrath. Legggggo

Wake wins dubs

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Back