• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who wins Debate numero uno?

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you could hand select a dream moderator, who would you go with? Either for entertainment value or for getting an actual debate out of these things.

If you could hand select a dream moderator, who would you go with? Either for entertainment value or for getting an actual debate out of these things.

Zach Galifinakis from Between Two Ferns or Will Ferrell's Harry Caray

Imagine if Hillary is still sick and collapses under the hot lights of the debate stage. Game over at that point.

LOL

Clinton spin already out blaming someone else for her failing even before she tanks.

BS. CantStandYa's take is dead on. She won't fail. She isn't going to wilt under that goon, she hasn't wilted under anything yet. She will have substantive policy answers. He will not. He will be perceived by media as being the winner. Excuse me, I meant the "liberal media".

I think Howard Stern would be great, and I'm not kidding.

This reminds me of Bush Lite and Gore. When Bush Lite remotely held his own, it was a win for him. If Trump doesn't foam at the mouth and blow a gasket, it's a win.

Hillary wins but Trump covers the spread. Net result is that Hillary supporters walk away shaking their heads with feelings of disgust and disbelief. In other words, it won't feel like a win.

Like a 7-3 win over Tulane?

I can think of no one more appropriate for these two candidates than MSNBC's own Brian Williams.

CsLwFcPWgAAaXAj.jpg

A raised-from-the-dead Tim Russert.

Or how about Louis CK?

Back