• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who wins Debate numero uno?

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gary Johnson. I think he is let in and does well.

How will we judge this when the debate is over? Is there polling on this after the debate?

If you could hand select a dream moderator, who would you go with? Either for entertainment value or for getting an actual debate out of these things.

Colin Powell for reals, Letterman for laughs.

Do think Trump "wins" the debate, but there's a reason he doesn't want a moderator. Apparently the GOP primary field skipped elementary school, where everyone else learned how to deal with bullies.

Trump is going to shit all over Hillary. There's a strong chance we get a new Wiki leaks the night before. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump tells the US public what favors he bought when donating to Hillary in the past. Should be fun.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Trump said he was unconcerned that moderators may decide to fact-check during the forums.
“I don’t care. My facts are good. My facts are good. I don’t get enough credit for having my facts right,” Trump said. “They’ll say I’m wrong even when I’m right.”

How will we judge this when the debate is over? Is there polling on this after the debate?

I predict Fox says Trump won and MSNBC says Hillary won. There's really no need for polling.

I predict Fox says Trump won and MSNBC says Hillary won. There's really no need for polling.

MSNBC will talk about how Hillary appears more Presidential.

Will Hilary even be able to stand up for that long?

That's how we decide the winner. Can Trump baffle her with BS until her body gives out, or does she steal some of Trump's "stamina" and make it through upright?

If Trump somehow wins convincingly, the race is over. As stupid as it is, and as dangerous as it would be, i think more people "want" to think that Trump is a legitimate choice. Clinton is just an awful candidate. She would probably be pretty good at the job itself, if she can ever get there. I think think Trump at 3-1 is a decent bet. I don't want it to happen, and therefore don't want the bet, but I think it undersells his actual odds right now.

If Trump somehow wins convincingly, the race is over. As stupid as it is, and as dangerous as it would be, i think more people "want" to think that Trump is a legitimate choice. Clinton is just an awful candidate. She would probably be pretty good at the job itself, if she can ever get there. I think think Trump at 3-1 is a decent bet. I don't want it to happen, and therefore don't want the bet, but I think it undersells his actual odds right now.

A friend of mine from high school and I have a wager on the outcome, and he was early and heavy on Donald J. I felt bad taking the bet (not that bad, actually. He's a Cardinals fan) because I thought he was betting on wishful thinking rather than weighing the odds, so I gave him some pretty favorable odds. Started to sweat that, lately.

Back