• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who wins Debate numero uno?

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure that any set of debates could ever matter less than these.

Nobody likes either candidate, voters are massively polarized, there are hardly any real undecideds, and the vast majority of both sides would never even consider voting for the other candidate. One candidate could nail every question while the other made armpit fart noises and it'd be a 1% change.

Reactions: DG3

Nobody likes either candidate, voters are massively polarized, there are hardly any real undecideds, and the vast majority of both sides would never even consider voting for the other candidate. One candidate could nail every question while the other made armpit fart noises and it'd be a 1% change.

This is pretty correct, IMO

Remember when the doofi twins tried to spin themselves as "undecided voters" last election and grace us with their on the fence unbiased opinions? Lol that was funny

The media should commit seppuku for this circus.

It is the inevitable result of entertainment news. The Left becomes lefter and the right becomes righter. Everyone is fed what they want to hear because when the news does that the ratings go up, and the salaries and bonuses increase. It is a death spiral race to who can produce the most biased, basest news program.

Thanks, Obama.

Yes. Gary Johnson is the clown in this election.

You have to admit Gary is a bit goofy. Weld should be at the top of that ticket. Hell, if Weld were at the top of the Pub ticket, I'd vote for him. Had Weld run as a Pub this year, however, he'd have generated less than 10% in the primaries. This is the problem with Pubs right now.

You have to admit Gary is a bit goofy. Weld should be at the top of that ticket. Hell, if Weld were at the top of the Pub ticket, I'd vote for him. Had Weld run as a Pub this year, however, he'd have generated less than 10% in the primaries. This is the problem with Pubs right now.

Goofy-yes. Clown - No. I agree that Weld is a more polished public speaker than Gary, but that doesn't mean he should be at the top of the ticket.

I'm curious what the crowd's behavior will be like for this first debate. There just doesn't seem to be any benefit to doing these things in front of a live audience.

Back