• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia is died for serial, ends at 430 pm

I ate about a quart of hummus last night, this car is a gas chamber.

I at a mess of it for lunch. Bought 2lbs to take tailgating on Saturday. Chic, Knight, whoever, drop on by.

I at a mess of it for lunch. Bought 2lbs to take tailgating on Saturday. Chic, Knight, whoever, drop on by.

where do you tailgate? I had Jack's corner for lunch, decent hummus.

We'll be late to the tailgate (or not there at all) due to tee ball, but for future reference...

We're in the gold lot, against the trees, close to the 4-way intersection.

We'll be late too. We have a 2PM soccer match. Hopefully, the rest of the crew will get some spots.

I've only been out of school for 3 years, and my tailgate group is already basically dead. We were at 30 people the first year, and its a struggle to get enough to make it worth it now. Thanks Edsall

I haven't been to a Wake tailgate since i was in school - outside of the rando ones at bowl games. That may make me a bad fan.

I did tailgate at the Maryland/Temple game 3 or 4 years ago at the Linc, the tickets were free and I had never been to the stadium so figured I would make a day of it - we left after the first quarter, because who the fuck would actually want to watch that game?

Back