• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia is died for serial, ends at 430 pm

There's a Drake song stuck in my head. I don't know why. I fucking hate Drake.

giphy.gif

Would anyone be down for a round of Wikipedia golf? (idk if thats what its called but its what I'm going to call it)

I give you a starting point and an ending point, you see how many shots (clicks) it takes you to get from start to finish. Can't hit back, must show your work.

Maybe a schedule like:

week 1 holes 1-4
week 2 holes 5-9
week 3 holes 10-14
week 4 holes 15-18

Cut bottom 50% of players

repeat for weeks 5-8, lowest score wins.

post holes on monday, PM's must be sent by friend by noon then scores are revealed

Trying to decide if I want to buy a multifamily property near here. I can't afford anything that isn't a pile of shit in Golden but I want to get in on this absurd growth before I'm priced out forever.

I need help with something - so my kid plays flag football, and he was put on the 49ers, has a jersey and all that jazz, now he wants me to buy a 49ers shirt to wear to the game. Up to this point, it has been a non-starter - but, I need verification that I am taking the acceptable route and not just being a dirtbag dad.

Clarification for anyone that does not know me, I dont like the 49ers, I dont like their jerkoff name and I dont like their jerkoff faces, I dont like their jerkoff behavior and I dont like them. Jerkoffs.

I need help with something - so my kid plays flag football, and he was put on the 49ers, has a jersey and all that jazz, now he wants me to buy a 49ers shirt to wear to the game. Up to this point, it has been a non-starter - but, I need verification that I am taking the acceptable route and not just being a dirtbag dad.

Clarification for anyone that does not know me, I dont like the 49ers, I dont like their jerkoff name and I dont like their jerkoff faces, I dont like their jerkoff behavior and I dont like them. Jerkoffs.

In little league baseball my favorite non-braves team was always the one I played for. So I had stretches where I liked the Blue Jays, Astros, Mariners and Marlins. None of my allegiances stuck at all once I left the team. I say buy the shirt.

Just make sure you kneel for the anthem and you'll be ok.

I'm wearing a Bryant shirt today. Represent.

Just make sure you kneel for the anthem and you'll be ok.

I'm wearing a Bryant shirt today. Represent.

My bryant shirzee is dirty - and its shirzee friday in my office, I would usually roll with the Orioles Sammy Sosa, but its basically playoffs, so went with the Mark Prior one.

In little league baseball my favorite non-braves team was always the one I played for. So I had stretches where I liked the Blue Jays, Astros, Mariners and Marlins. None of my allegiances stuck at all once I left the team. I say buy the shirt.

I know, thats what my wife says. I just dont want to, kind of a principle thing at this point.

Don't buy the shirt. E has been on the Yankees for 3 straight seasons (we really like his coach and unfortunately he's a Yankees fan). We wear our red sox gear and explained to him that while we are absolutely rooting for his team, we won't wear Yankees stuff (luckily the coaches wear generic rec league uniforms so Matt doesn't have to wear a Yankees shirt). He's cool with it. Maybe mainsplain better to your kid?

Don't buy the shirt. E has been on the Yankees for 3 straight seasons (we really like his coach and unfortunately he's a Yankees fan). We wear our red sox gear and explained to him that while we are absolutely rooting for his team, we won't wear Yankees stuff (luckily the coaches wear generic rec league uniforms so Matt doesn't have to wear a Yankees shirt). He's cool with it. Maybe mainsplain better to your kid?

My kid is a Dolphins, Jets, 49ers, Yankees, phillies and Marlins fan. He gets it, but still wants me to buy the shirt - part of the reason is because I'm a coach and always on the field. Either way, I'm holding firm, besides, I look terrible in red.

Back