• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia is died for serial, ends at 430 pm

haimk_Df.gif

My kid is a Dolphins, Jets, 49ers, Yankees, phillies and Marlins fan. He gets it, but still wants me to buy the shirt - part of the reason is because I'm a coach and always on the field. Either way, I'm holding firm, besides, I look terrible in red.

Bought my kid a Cubs postseason hoodie this morning. Gonna be a surprise for him.

That's the one. I like last year's better.

Hey Gouda, I wore BR jeans today. Not bad.

I swear anytime someone says my name I check the pit.

I need 11 points from brees to be 3-0 in both leagues. Lets do thisssssss

I swear anytime someone says my name I check the pit.

I need 11 points from brees to be 3-0 in both leagues. Lets do thisssssss

My opponent had the Chiefs defense this week and that killed me.

Also, I had Andrew Luck.

God. Was 2 points away before that interception

CONGRATS, RYALA!!!

Bruh. You could've just said jaunts on facebook. The sad thing is, I took a new job today, and I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more enthusiastic about the chipotle than I am about that.

Bruh. You could've just said jaunts on facebook. The sad thing is, I took a new job today, and I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more enthusiastic about the chipotle than I am about that.

Celebratory mafia game? You host? Make mafia great again Ryala. Or do you not have the stamina?

Wanted to breathe life into the mafia thread.

Free catering? Whens the event - we should make it a mafia event. Host in somewhere thats not Richmond.

Congrats dude. New jerbs are awesome.

Free catering? Whens the event - we should make it a mafia event. Host in somewhere thats not Richmond.

Probably using it in College Park. Instead of grilling for our Ohio State tailgate, I was thinking about doing Chipotle.

I'd be down to write a PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE game if someone else wants to run it.

Actually, I might have time to run that Monday-Wednesday next week anyway. Lemme start writing today and see where it goes.

Back